Reviews for Friendship
Maxride268 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oh my gosh I'm almost crying reading this.

This is so amazing, really. I almost think you should turn it into a novel, though if it wasn't fanfiction I don't really think it would be the same.

Wow. Love it.
silverbolts chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
That was so sad. ): Ohmygod. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. ):

Beautifully written. The connection made with Cho is just amazing. It definitely makes you think twice about Cho's role in GoF & OotP. It even makes me almost want to like her.

Kidding, of course. I may hate Cho in the books, but this Cho is just incredible. She's such a lovely, caring, sweet girl. She has a nice balance of strength & weakness, with Cedric being her anchor of sort. & vice versa as well.

& the ending just killed me. D: I have such a temptation to hunt down a really good Harry/Cedric fic, it's not even funny. The only pairing with Harry I've ever read (or wanted to read) is Harry/Draco. Reading this just might have changed that.

But enough of this. Basically what my incoherent rambling is trying to explain is this: great job. Definitely one of my favs :D Keep it up !
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow. Just wow. I liked Cho a bunch and this was so... original and sad and /real/ that it's perfect.
fireproof potatoes chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This story is very well-written. I think this is perhaps the first time I have ever liked Cho Chang. You made her character likeable and I was able to sympathize with her. And oh, the ending where Cedric has hope that anything could happen! That was so heart-rending!
purplecown chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Ohmigod. I'm a total CedCho shipper but the way you showed their friendship, their closeness without even having to be gf/bf was AMAZING. This was gorgeous.
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
This was an amazing story. You really went into the world and showed us this relationship between Cho and Cedric that was heartbreaking and beautiful.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
That's so sad! and i was listening to this beautiful song that always brings me to tears anyways, and it fit, it fit so well. *cries*
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
that changes everything. i love it though. i love the things cedric says yo cho. they were just so... sweet.
zoey chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
this was beautiful.

zoey
IDroppedARice chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Beautiful fic. :)
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
This was one excellent little story, full of strange twist, but not unpleasant.

Great work.
Patrona D. Kingston chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
That was very good...I would have never thought of Cho that way. Are you planning to continue with this at all?
andi sunrider chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Wow. That was amazing. This is definitely the first fic I've read with those two pairings. It's jusst so haunting. I like how you have the dialogue with the shrink in the italics, like the dialogue that's a memory; it really adds to the surreal sense that permeats the fic. I love it!
RavenLady chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Wow! This is a very original pairing, and well written.
naughtyfaerie chapter 1 . 7/2/2003