Reviews for Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweethearts
Synoir chapter 27 . 9/4
Pipsqueak and Brute: The Fairy Tale!
This was wonderful, you are really writer that I can turn to when I feel down, and you have great way of finding people’s personalities and write them in a way that we all can relate. I LOVED reading this one, made the last two days so much better! Thank you!
Synoir chapter 26 . 9/4
see the advantages of TALKING marcus! You get laid! SEE!
Synoir chapter 25 . 9/4
Adrian the Hero. THANK YOU.
Synoir chapter 23 . 9/4
Hahahaha Adrian is evil I love him.
Synoir chapter 22 . 9/4
Oh my God, HE THINKS HERMIONE IS! GETTING HITCHED MARCUS STAHP.
Synoir chapter 21 . 9/4
Marcus Marcus Marcus. Are you having the disease of assumptions AGAIN? Haven’t you LEARNED?
Synoir chapter 20 . 9/4
Aaaaah! FIVE YEARS!
Synoir chapter 19 . 9/4
Ohhhh things are escalating, and their friendship is crumbling and it’s all so very sad :(
Synoir chapter 18 . 9/4
Yep Marcus. You did. Now work for it!
Synoir chapter 17 . 9/4
Poor Hermione. Poor Ron. Poor Viktor who is the most unknowing and unaware victim of this whole mess! Marcus, poor you too but really! You, Marcus, now learning what ever guy should learn in life. Having Assumptions is Wrong.
Synoir chapter 16 . 9/4
That is how a boyfriend should act, true. Except now you are learning, dear Hermione, that all girls must learn in life. The importance of the talk.
Synoir chapter 15 . 9/4
REALLY FLINT YOU BAFOON! I mean I know you are a teenager and you don’t know where to put your feelings and insecurities inside your brain, and Hermione is just as bad as you and I GET IT I TRULY DO BUT! This. Is. Not. Acceptable!
Synoir chapter 14 . 9/4
Matcus you are breaking my girl’s heart right now, just sayin.
Synoir chapter 13 . 9/4
I am just curious, is Marcus STILL not aware that she is his girlfriend or...? I don’t know but I love them idiots.
Synoir chapter 12 . 9/3
MARCUS! Practice kiss? REALLY? And Hermione is so cute but really her wording! It’s so Hermione tho, well-done!
1,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »