Reviews for Babylon
Mack chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I love this story, and i must say, I love Ian. I'd really like to see more with him.
DoctorDoom chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
Very good. The best part was the relationship between Daria and Quinn, it was VERY realistic.

I still don't buy Jane as an housepainter; you're probably right saying the odds are against her becoming a big time artist, still I don't think she'd almost give up that way. I really expected to see Trent during the phone call to Jane, good job not doing that (I'm serious, could be easily predictable). Ian is gret, but gets WAY too much "air time" when compared to the others.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/21/2002
I loved this story! You have to have another story telling things from Jane's point of view. You can't just leave me hanging!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2002
I'm speechless...This was the single most incredible fanfic I've EVER read and I'm not trying to just boost your self esteem by saying that either(though most people would probably like that). Well now that that is over, if you need a beta reader, which seems evident by your announcement of that after every chapter, then I'm available. Hell I've had grammar drilled into me by my parents and have nothing to do, till I get a job that is. All I ask in return is that if you know any other fanfics of this quality or just some good Daria/Tom fanfics from this site or in general could you send them my way? Thanks either way.
darius chapter 6 . 4/6/2002
Beautiful story. One of the best that i had /daria for ever
Amanda Jane chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
THAT IS THE BEST STORY EVER. GREAT JOB
Veefa chapter 6 . 5/24/2001
Great story! You truly have a gift for dialogue...
ModernBeatnik chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
Night chapter 6 . 3/8/2001
Liked this fic alot, better than most Daria fics out there but why Daria you a good enogh writer why not just produce your own series of shorts?
The Incredible Werekitty chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
An excellent story. I loved the whole thing. What's funky, though, is that I heard "Babylon" for the first time AFTER I read this series.
PunkRockStar chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
INTERESTING!
i write stupid fics chapter 6 . 1/31/2001
Interesting story, although there were too many spelling spelling errors, i must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good job.
nica chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
ugh... corny ending to to a great story... -_-;
Cat chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Yay! a happy ending! taht was wonderfull and has made my evening though it is bitter sweet that the story is over couldd you maybe write a silly thing (I can't see how it would be serious) with Ian and Jane?
Stacey chapter 1 . 1/16/2001