Reviews for Sweet Home
AzzyJ94 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
It was really wel written. The foreshadowing was well played, and I loved the relationship. My only critique is that the last word 'bro' should have been 'bubba'. As a southern girl, I call my brothers that and it seems more fitting to Jake's speech patterns. If you didn't want critique's sorry, I still loved it. Keep Writing

-Azzy
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
it was a good one thanks
itsi3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Aw I loved it! Everything about it! I'm from South Texas and I loved the accent you gave them. I was hearin Jakes voice while I read and I LOVE that!

Crystal
browneyedchic chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
aw very cute characters were all even though jake really did talk like that in the show it was a little difficult to im sure difficult to write as very good story...kepp writing mmorfe:):)
princetongirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I really loved your story! It was great the way you made us be able to feel Jake's anger that Matt was doin' what he'd done. I really enjoyed it and hope you write more about Matt and Jake.
IndentityCrisis chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Are you going to write at more? its good! keep it up!

*Drop*
Alenor chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
interesting, cya later.
kaithehotty chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
this is a really good story i just think you should update but so far it is a very good story.

i loved the whole accent me bein' a southener, but don't agree with Ducky 05 do you read things that aren't for 10 year old if not don't ead the story and get on with your life.

xnewfiexmuttx to review a story you actually have to read it and it is called fan fiction it doesn't go acoording to the movie
xnewfiexmuttx chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Erm...I haven't read this yet, I just saw the summary and figured I'd comment...It's really old, so I doubt you (as an author) are even still active but...

Jake's an only child. His mother says in the movie "Jake, you're my only son, and I love you, but sometimes you are too much like your daddy."

Just so you know.
alfabiteater chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
awesome
wrong address chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Really good! I have a q though what is a mry sue?
maliek chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Really like what is going on Doing a great job!
Keep it up:)
Someone chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
I believe this story is good. You really show Jake's character off well. He's not fake...he's real. Good Job.
Hope you add more soon!
K chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
This is a good story, please write more! Although, the beating part was a little harsh. I'm not sure, but brother-beating-brother would be considered abuse, wouldn't it? I don't know , though. Anyways, it's really goo. Please keep writing! K-