Reviews for So Late
bibliophilia13 chapter 6 . 6/26
I know I say this every time I review, but I loved it.
Oh, this was ... I don't know. I'm sort of speechless. It hurts, it pushes you up and then it smashes you down and it takes you up again. It is brilliant, and it sounds terrible and true. Some losses are too much to bear. Feels like I would hug you. You and Freyjabee are magnifique, indeed. Thanks for sharing.
FreyjaBee chapter 6 . 6/20
I think you breathed life into my dead heart only to crush it some. I loved it. The angst is real and makes the beginning fling so much more poignant. I wouldn't have it any other way. Excellent.
FreyjaBee chapter 5 . 6/20
What is that, counseling like adults? People do healthy shit like that?

My favourite part was by the exit. My guilty pleasure is two people totally awful for each other and messed up getting together. There's nothing like it.
Love it! Please continue it's one of the best writings of jerza I've read
oh no toxic relationship! . i have such mixed feelings because of the angst and i think it won't end well.
bibliophilia13 chapter 4 . 6/14
I love it! Keep going because if you're ruined, I'm going down with you. 3
FreyjaBee chapter 4 . 6/14
I loooooove it. So much. The messier it gets, the more I enjoy it. I'm dying to know what happened in the fire. I have an idea but I need it confirmed for my little emo heart.
FreyjaBee chapter 3 . 6/14
I don't think someone should take it away from you. I liked this at first but with each chapter, it's turning into something I love. This kind of thing sends ripples through your life. It feels right that everything is such a mess.

Until the next chapter. It'll tie me over until Starboy.
FreyjaBee chapter 2 . 6/13
Faaaaantastic. That's good shit there. You had my heart with the dog but some weird f'ed up part of me enjoyed drunk Jellal (who is a Lieutenant, by the by) and the not-so-f'ed up part of me liked no-nonsense Erza. Do I want more? That's hard to say. Perhaps yes to tie everything up. Perhaps it's okay as it is, open-ended.
bibliophilia13 chapter 2 . 6/12
Again, I like it. I could see this as developing into a longer fic, maybe going back to what went wrong in their relationship at first and then going forward.
krazyme98 chapter 1 . 5/6
Tempted to skip but curiosity won me over and glad I read it. Although I felt bad I did like it. Seems like Jerza is just the perfect couple suited for angst fics. As for Yukino that's an interesting choice but I get it.
bibliophilia13 chapter 1 . 5/5
I was unsure at first, but I liked it. It felt good in an angst filled sort of way.
FreyjaBee chapter 1 . 5/5
Loved it. I have a problem. I love bad people. I'm glad you wrote it. Hopefully no one gives you flak for it, but... you know.

Jellal and Yukino, eh? Never would have paired them up but I sort of dig it. I mean, she's not Erza but she was alright.