Reviews for Writer's Ink
rapunzl chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Now that was crazy adorable. Such a brilliantly original idea, and so well written. I love how you kept each person exactly in character - Marguerite complaining about *everything*, the innocent flirting between Veronica and Malone, Roxton's acceptance of his character's overdramatic nature (as true as it is! :) ), Challenger's analytical view of the story and grammar, and even Finn's more modern dialect - it was simply perfect. I found myself laughing aloud more than once.

Great work. :)
Enchanter chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
That was such a great fic! You are a wonderful, talented story-teller!
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
That was great! And sweet, funny, very well written, and easy to read (meaning that I could be picture everything in my head without difficulty; a must for me.) Keep writing! You're really good at it...
Danny chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Hey, I love this story very very much. Great job! Keep writing, because I really enjoy every time when I read something from you!
veggie5 chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Zarah!

Well done! Bravo! Hilarious fic! :) I haven't had as much time either to surf the net or read fanfic. This has got to be the first fic i've read in a while.. and i'm glad I read yours! Definitely a great read!

And you're from the Philippines? That's so cool! :D Alright. I have to wake up for work tomorrow. :( So, I should get some rest! Keep on writing! Can't wait to read your next fic!

the ultimate veggie! :D
The Inner Genie chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
I liked it! Good character interaction, and you write very well. I didn't have to cringe once.

It's funny, but I was just thinking last week about writing some Ned's journal stories, but this was so much better. Having Ned read them one of his stories was just right. They must be starved for entertainment by now.

I'll definately read more of your stories. Keep 'em coming!

Genie
Lex chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Wow! DANGEROUSLY funny and clever . on multiple levels. Wonderful job of portraying the characters by a skilled use of dialogue. I could see this scenario absolutely naturally in my mind and the story flowed beautifully. Very vivid. Great job.
TLWROX chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
HOLY MOLY, zarah! First off, everyone commenting on Ned's story was HILARIOUS! It was just like a regular fic, but with the gang's asides added in. LOL!

oh NO- you did NOT actually kill off Marguerite in that story, did you? And that lone shot was not what I think it was, was it? If you're going to ACTUALLY write a sequel, you can't do it with only 3 of the explorers and the other 3 DEAD!

I thought this was an AMAZING fic, but I noticed that you switched from past to present tense here and there. Besides that- wonderful premise- I'm glad you're back and writing! Can't wait for more fics from you. :) :) :)
MissMeggs chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
I loved that!

It was so different!

But really good!

Write more, maybe the story with the sequel?
Susan Zell chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Well done and extremely clever! Refreshing! A fascinating perspective. The comments from everyone regarding their characters' portrays were very humorous and thoroughly believeable especially on Marguerite's part. You had me chuckling quite often. Nicely done and executed.
Tessa chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
ROTF, this was such a great story. What and excellent idea to let Malone read his story to the others . and their comments LOL.

You wrote it so vivedly that not only they want a sequel, but me as well :D. Do I do hope there is coming one, which tells us Malone's sequel *hint* ;).

Taz
Danielle chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Very Cute!
Eva chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
A story within a story.I love it. Great, imaginative story line. The reactions of Roxton to how he would actually respond to a kidnapping of his Marguerite was right on the money. Loved the way you had he and Marguerite casting knowing looks at each other. But R&M die at the end of Malone's story? How angsty! This was a lot of fun to as I am sure it was fun to write. Thoroughly enjoyed writing expertise really shone through on this. Hope you write some more like soon!