Reviews for Return of Frieza
epic58547 chapter 6 . 5/6/2017
so funny!
lonnise chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
I hope u update soon and try to some how add salza in here hes so cute oh and jeice and...here i go again. Lol
ShadowLDrago chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
This is a very interesting story but you haven't updates since 2003, what gives?!
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I actually feel a bit bad for the videogame's Vegeta, getting kicked in the nuts hurts.
twisterblake chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
hey great chapter update soon
twisterblake chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
hey great chapter update soon please wondeerful story
twisterblake chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
hey great chapter is real funny and ginyu and goten and i hope update the next chapter soon and i hope the whole ginyu force comes back to life
twisterblake chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
hey great chapter this story is so good and fuuny please update the next chapter soon i love it a lot. i hope the hold ginyu force and zorban and frieza all together on earth that be great and funny please update the next chapter soon
Ginyu Lover chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
I totally love how you've portrayed Captain Ginyu in your story! If only all bfs were as sweet as him!
twisterblake chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
hey ansome story about captain ginyu an Zarbon and Frieza is very cool. I hope tHAT you will bring the rest of the ginyu force bac to life some how that would make it more exciteding it would make it even more funny then before. This is a ansome story keep it up and update me on chapter 7 ok. please this story is ansome.
Twilight-nightmare chapter 6 . 12/23/2005
that was one of the weirdiest and most disturbing story ive ever read... XD i want more! update please
Ultimate Metal Sonic chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
START UPDATING! NOW!

Les Scribbles chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
THAT'S GREAT! I don't know why you haven't updated in a while, you're brillinat! I especially love Bulma's views on hostile takeovers and mergers. You have some excellent, very funny, extremely witty lines in there. Good job!
Ultimate Metal Sonic chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Can you update please? I'm getting bored.
Veiana chapter 6 . 8/2/2004
this one was good as well, please update soon.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »