Reviews for darkness falls
Vanessea chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
nice!

i luv the poem it is so awsome!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
hm... not too bad. methinks the speaker could do with a lil of Darkside's "renewal" _ of course, it bein a poem, it wasnt very character-specific. more like "in the style of" DB... moody and all that *shrugs* but anyway, i like it _ gets the ol noodle cookin, as they say. id like to see more from you, but i hafta go now XD homework and such, and im not even at home lol long bike ride ahead... -_-() oh well. more Darkside ficcies please?
buzzawha chapter 1 . 4/20/2005

just no.

not Darkside Blues. some emo poetry maybe.
Midnightingale chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
I'm not sure what, if anything, this poem has in common with Darkside Blues. As far as poems go, I guess it's okay. I didn't really get anything from it. Perhaps it means more to you. I have a few poems like that over on You should try writing poetry that doesn't rhyme. Or, you could go out and buy a rhyming dictionary, and that might help you find words that are more fitting. Anyway, not everyone is going to like your work, but you should be writing for yourself anyway, and not others. Keep trying and you'll always improve.

Midnightingale
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
This was great! The niece part made you wonder, instead of seeming stupid.
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Okay, this song was kind of... stupid... "we go and choose our certain mate"? We're not dogs, you know. The line about wine and mates were STUPID, but the rest of this was SO great! "Just get aboard that hell-bound bus."
Rebecca chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
ur very good at writing i cant see what ur trying to tell a reader if anything. dont get me wrong i like it a lot because its differnet i just cant see it. maybe im blind to it and just don't know but hey anything is possible.
-rebecca
erthdaughter chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
keep it up! loved it (-)
lilanimefan1 chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
Depressing, but good!
lilanimefan1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
OK,I'm new to this so somebody is going to have to fill me in. My e-mail adress is .
Wicked Virgin chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Intense. Like it.
Great work.
Sailor-serenity14 chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
This a great fic so far update soon!
Seraphina2 chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
Some of the rhymes here are good, others make it seem that you're trying too hard. Try again _!
Seraphina2 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
This would be a GREAT poem... without the rhyming. Rhyming is immature in this case.
Goddess of Dragons chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
Darkside Blues is one of my faves… I'm glad someone finally wrote about it. I like these poems; they're cool. Remember, they don't always have to rhyme. I'm just wondering whose point of view this is from. Keep writing! _