Reviews for Find Two True Loves
If this is following series storyline, why would you brin in elements from the Captain Swan date I’m season four into what should be still season one storyline. I suggest a beta reader to help with grammar, spelling, and the continuity of the storyline of both the show and your story.
I really like the premise of the story but there needs to be a serious spelling and grammar scrub as well as timeline check. Those issues are deterring me from continuing to read the fic.
oncer4life11 chapter 30 . 5/28
yay! they are all back together. Henry being reunited was just as sweet as I hoped. and love the idea of Ruby and Jefferson. can't wait for more.
Number Ten chapter 30 . 5/27
Great chapter, how did Emma heal Hook on the lake, was that from their very first time, back when they battled each other? It's sometimes hard to remember. Poor Regina
I’m a little confused that if Emma is finally healing from giving birth after 11 years of the curse, how can she and Hook be having sex? Medically it is a big no-no. Any woman who has given birth will tell you that it is a few weeks, at least six to eight, before they are cleared by their doctor before they can have sex again. And if Emma has been living in our world the past 11 years she would know of this, even if she didn’t remember having a baby. It is kind of basic common knowledge that all women are aware of.
The whole David Dad thing just seemed off due to Snowing raised her. The dialogue in canon where Snow aid it made sense. The other things you borrowed from canon in this episode did not work either. Why would Snow leave her husband suffering in a burning room when she could kiss him awake? They could always go back. Hook having read about the ink does not make as much impact as Snow having seen Cora. The name in ink is not as impactful when the person is not there. And lastly saying love is strength in this situation where Emma grew up loved and had been already married to Hook just meant nothing like saying about someone the first time with MM. you should stick with original storylines and not include canon. The original work but the retreads just fall flat.
Alexa chapter 30 . 5/27
Yeah! Killian & Emma made it back! Too bad no one thought to block the portal to kept close Cora out after they did.
I vote for Emma's sickness being pregnancy related and not stress... though that probably doesn't help.
Would it kill the restof the townyi acknowledge when Regina does good? They certainly don't have a problem calling her out when they think she's done wrong.
Number Ten chapter 29 . 5/20
Making love atop the beanstalk has made Emma pregnant again
Number Ten chapter 29 . 5/20
Great job and I'm sure you're as sad as I am over the end of the show. Btw, the wraith stuff with Gold cursing Regina and all that went the same as in the show?
Great chapter except why would Emma call her father “David”?
oncer4life11 chapter 29 . 5/20
Both great chapters. So glad you are back. Can't wait for them to get back to Henry.
Alexa chapter 28 . 5/20
That was an action packed chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Will miss the show but at least they knew it was coming and everyone got their happy beginning/ second chance. Wish there had been more Emma & Killian and baby Hope but glad we finally got to see them together& happy!
Number Ten chapter 28 . 5/18
You definitely still have readers. I'm with you, I can't believe Once is over
oncer4life11 chapter 27 . 4/25
great chapter.
Number Ten chapter 18 . 4/21
I like how you wrote that Neal senses emotions, like he has magic too, I wrote that in one of my fanfictions too