Reviews for Find Two True Loves
TwilightSVU chapter 1 . 9/15
love it, can't wait to read more of it.
dancingmylifeaway chapter 23 . 9/15
I can't wait to read more and see when Emma and Killian will get back home! And I hope everything works out with Rumbelle this time around. Please update soon!
Alexa chapter 23 . 9/14
Guessing that Dr Whale found out about Daniel? Hope Killian's brilliant idea works out.. if they don't find the compass maybe they'll find another way to get back.
red lighting chapter 23 . 9/14
so good
oncer4life11 chapter 23 . 9/14
Another great chapter. So ready for the little family to be reunited.
Alexa chapter 22 . 9/4
That explains why Emma hasn't been feeling well! Hope they find a way to re-enchant the wardrobe before Cora comes back.
dancingmylifeaway chapter 22 . 9/4
So... I called it then?

I can't wait to read more, please update soon!
oncer4life11 chapter 22 . 9/3
all kinds of feels. Hope you explore more about poor Emma missing Henry growing up, can't wait for her to be reunited with her little man.
Enjoying this retelling :)
dancingmylifeaway chapter 21 . 9/1
Aw that part with Jefferson and Grace was adorable! I desperately want to know what's going on with Emma! Does it have to do with the fact that the curse froze them all and she literally gave birth right before the curse was cast so maybe she's feeling the after effect pains of labor now? I'm so confused, please update soon!
Alexa chapter 21 . 8/26
Hope there's a cure for whatever sickness Emma has!
oncer4life11 chapter 21 . 8/25
Great chapter, hope its nothing series for Emma.
That's it for me. I like the story but your attitude sucks. You're going to write more and better if people leave reviews. I will be held hostage by an author. You have a lot of growing up to do.
Taino Delsan13 chapter 20 . 8/20
Oh man don't tell she miscarriage? Great job gracias for updating
oncer4life11 chapter 20 . 8/20
This poor family, separated again. At least Henry has his grandparents but feel so bad that Emma isn't there. Henry finally got his mom back, right after she remembers. then there is the fact that poor Emma is struggling missing so much. Can't wait for more.