Reviews for Dirty Blood
Fantastic.
awkwardosu chapter 37 . 1/16
Great chapter as always!
jlo123 chapter 37 . 1/16
LOVED! Are you going to continue for 6th and 7th year too?
candycane56 chapter 37 . 1/14
Very good
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 37 . 1/13
I always love the conversations between the Marauders when they're out running around during the full moon lol.

Aww I love Lily and Marlene's conversation about Gabriel. It's so true. I also love the contrast between them but they're such good friends.

Awwww that little Remus and Emmeline moment was sweet.

Noooo Emmeline put the flask down!

lol it's clearly illegal for Gryffindor to root for Slytherin lol. Also yeah that really is odd that it's allowed to have different brooms in that rich kids can get the better brooms. But I guess it's also realistic? lol.

Boooo Slytherin wins. lol. I can't wait to see what happens when Lily finally has a proper conversation with Gabriel. Great chapter as always!
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 36 . 1/11
Ooooh Valentine's Day chapter! *rubs hands together*

lol the discussion on who's paying. It was funny while also exploring the dynamic Sirius has a bisexual boy going out with a boy.

Aw James and just buying Remus a large bottle of ink. The magic of friendship lol.

Hahaha yess going stag. Thank you for that.

It's both hilarious and interesting to think about young witches and wizards getting away with underage magic because of there being an adult wizard around. And yes very unfair to muggleborns. And I'm so here for siblings intercepting an owl and making a deal to do chores in exchange for not telling parents about getting in trouble. XD The magic of siblings lol.

I love the frequent references to Newt Scamander! X3

lol Sirius turning into a dog to get out of a less than satisfactory date. Bonus points for Emmeline petting him while he's in dog form. XD

Ahhhh baby Oliver Wood! X3 I love that.

Aww Lily. On the one hand I'm sorta glad the conflict with Gabriel is being drawn out but also ahhh poor Lily.

I could have sworn I sent this hours ago but I clicked over to this tab and it didn't send D: so here ya go! At 12:20am lol. Loved the chapter as always!
lala1224 chapter 36 . 1/7
Oh no no no Lily. Don’t be afraid to be honest! It’s perfectly fine to tell someone not to touch you! Aww and I kinda feel bad for Gerald. Sirius was rather rude in just “ disappearing “ like that. At least James and Peter had each other. I don’t like this Gabe fellow at all. He shouldn’t be so quick to be grabby and sure as hell had no business trying to take off clothes. He’s gotta GO.
Holli-hocks chapter 36 . 1/6
Super awesome.
Wild Columbine chapter 36 . 1/6
Fabulous.
candycane56 chapter 35 . 1/3
Fantastic update.
Adeuh chapter 35 . 1/3
I love how this chapter took me from being upset about poor Remus having to listen to some bullcrap about being a "monster" to smiling at the end at the Marauders' antics.
Also, good girl consent pep talk at the top there! Looking forward to seeing how Emmeline handles her dealing with alcohol (or doesnt, it seems) and what's going to come of that. :)
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 35 . 1/2
Wow so these past two chapters were very informative! Em is struggling with a problem in her flask and poor girl is in love with Sirius who in love with her friend while his friend is in love with her.. ahhh I love me a good love square.

And yeah that Gabriel out off very bad vibes so quickly!

Until next chapter!
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 35 . 1/1
Ahhhh omg this chapter was so good! I loved how you dealt with the prejudice against werewolves (and other magical creatures) and the walkout! I love that the Marauders walked out, because of course they did, but I love that Lily did too and her reasons for doing it, along with everyone else. And then the discussion about it after too, just thinking about prejudice when you haven't given it much thought to it before and having to talk about it now because it's relevant. It's well, relevant. lol.

I like that there's another mention of Grindelwald, which did of course happen in the books especially in regards to Dumbledore, but also just in comparing to the rise of Voldemort.

Always love how tragically poetic it is for some asshole to be the real monster when he's calling someone else a monster who is not actually a monster. But of course I love that because I love Beauty and the Beast and grew up with that contrast with Gaston vs Beast in who is the actual monster lol.

Oh and before I forget yay for Lily discussing Gabriel with her friends. Sadface for anxiety still in the back of her mind.

The Remus and Emmeline scene was sweet. Speaking of Remus, I love how much you let his own inner rebel shine. I feel like that's not always appreciated in fandom.

The BEWARE on the blackboard reminded me of that scene in Matilda lol.

I appreciate Peter being the one to suggest fake blood next time.

Love the little bit of Jily banter at the end. Oh you two.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
schak chapter 35 . 12/30/2017
I love this chapter
Lily's insecurities are understandable and the idea that different people develop at a different pace can be difficult to understand, especially if you are the one legging behind.
Em, really put that bottle away!
I love how all of them stand up to their teacher and I can' help but think that by now the other teachers are more annoyed by MacPherson than with the students. I want to see McGonagall screw him up and split him out again, but I imagine her to sensible to do that in front of students. But the marauders have a quiet handy cloak and know some secret ways around the castle... I can only hope...
I like that you put the foundation for Lily and James already when they don't get along. There are things Lily like and respect about James.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 34 . 12/28/2017
lol at "no the other brunette Ravenclaw." I always adore your humor.

Oh nooo Emmeline and the flask. I feel for her, the anxiety with meeting Sirius and all but nooo girl. I see you trying to justify it by "not doing it every day" but still this is a problem.

lol Lily and Marlene warning Sirius before Emmeline got there. Ahhh the magic of friendship lol.

I like that you'd THINK Remus would be the one to get them all up but in fact he isn't lol. He deserves to sleep in honestly.

Also I keep meaning to admit to you that I don't know if I'm rooting for Emmeline and Sirius or Emmeline and Remus yet. I JUST DON'T KNOW. At least not yet anyway lol. Romance drama is fun but stressful lol.

Ahhhh reading about the girls think about future careers is so sad nooooooo why is life so unfair lol.

I want a music box that plays Flight of the Valkyries lol. That'd be awesome.

lol Jealous James. XD Also lol on joking about the Marauders all dating each other.

I appreciate Gabriel didn't become an outright total in your face prick but still nonetheless he was pressuring Lily. Fuck off, dude.