Reviews for SixFeet Cold
cztelnik chapter 25 . 2/28
Kudos for wrapping that up so ...crackly- I mean that in the best way possible. Really enjoyed the whole story and best of all your style of writing.
cztelnik chapter 21 . 2/28
So Snape is not the cat and I still am enjoying this story. Like the careless way you write.
cztelnik chapter 14 . 2/28
Mary Jane, Red Hot Chili Peppers and no idea. Really good story though
cztelnik chapter 5 . 2/28
Not expecting the rest of the trio and Charlie. Looking good. Like the cat, Snape?
cztelnik chapter 3 . 2/28
Amazing ! Two of my favorite songs in sequential chapters. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 2/28
Making me laugh already so must be good!
Alexandria chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I just got a puppy for Christmas. Here's me bragging!
No but seriously; don't get discouraged. You will always get older, your style will evolve, and you'll look back and say "did I REALLY write that?". But you wouldn't be the author you are today without the criticism, without the encouragement of any reviews, even flames.
Do me a favor? Keep. Writing. :)
LadyEmeraldDragon chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I just started to read this but it's awesome so far. You make me want to read more and I am very picky about what I read.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
...oh what a mind twister! O_O Harry wrote a book?! About his life?! Ahhhhhhh, Zabini! Of course, the evidence does not lie. Draco, such a minor role for an adorable man. Severus is so dashing...! He's the knight of the Crusader Times! A realist and firm believer in what's believable! Lovely. Just lovely!
Debby Bacellar chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
hello
I dont speak english good, but I can reader. Just to say its awesome and I like so much-
I,m a brazilian girl :-)
Beijos
Debby Bacellar
MIX400 chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
Interesting story so far. Love the I-perspective.
By thr way:

The geocities site has closed. So could you upload the lemon another site? I really would lije to read it.
Mix400
laikensparrow chapter 25 . 7/31/2013
What happened to the cat? Who/what was it? And why did it act the way it did?
shadowlynx chapter 25 . 5/22/2013
oh, that last comment was perfect!
Black Footed Ghost chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I know this is very late to the fact, but we all come along to the fandom when we come - this plot bunny is intriguing. I found this story on someone's list of favorites and it looked the most worthy of my time reading out of all the stories on that list. So far I'm hooked. Tis a very good first chapter, especially with the first person pov. In fact, I couldn't imagine it being better any other pov.
Rae Simmons chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
Nothing makes me happier than well-played irony. That, my love, was well-played. Well-played indeed.
1,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »