Reviews for SixFeet Cold
Life will be good chapter 1 . 8/9
I have only read the first chapter and am already in love with the story. I am so elated that you have written this story! Also if you could please please pm me the title of the song and the artist. It sounded so cool.
Fan chapter 22 . 7/18
Draco Malfoy
Jen chapter 25 . 1/12
Thanks.
Zafyra's chapter 25 . 11/22/2015
Hi!
I have to say your story was very nice. :)
Well, truth be told, I nearly left at the first chapter when Harry Potter was a rocker. So OOC. I'm not really keen on OOC.
But your good writing, and his thoughts made me wait a little more: I was curious where you would take that, and who was this new Harry Potter or Ethan James (good name Ethan, by the way).
And thanks to that, I got to read a very original and interesting story. :)

It was very nice to read only Harry's thought (except for one chapter). This way, it was more... intense. I could share Harry's feelings more entirely, and it was nice. Other authors should think about that too.

I liked the way you described relationships between Harry and Dumbledore, the Students, the Weasleys. Especially the first one. It was complex, and so full of truth.
With Snape, I like the friendship you built first. I agree that their personalities, a normal relationship btw them is nearly impossible! (well, at first)

Wandless Magic is awesome! I think, too, Harry would develop that in the future. I'm currently writing a story with that, and it was interesting to see your point of view on the subject. You use wands to filter raw magic, I had never thought about that possibility. That's very smart.
As for me, I use wands in order to concentrate and canalise the magic. So very few can do raw magic without wand because it demands natural instinct of magic. Funny how we can find differents idea, isn't it?

Well, i guess I said the most important. Ah! no::
Thank you very much for those great moments I spend reading your story. It was very enjoyable.

Wishing you to go on like that,

Zafyra
Expeliarmus chapter 25 . 8/15/2015
Thank you for that fiction. I really really like it.
I'm sorrow that you had to do that to Kestor, I quite like the character...
Expeliarmus chapter 22 . 8/15/2015
Not really happy that the fiction comes to end soon, I would like to read a lot more of it, but, well, all the good things comes to an end .
PS: The link to the lemon doesn't work, did you published it somewhere else?
Expeliarmus chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
Well, you really don't need to apologize, your fiction is perfect!
Jewel Becky chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
Weird but great ending, story within a story?
Hide-Me-Inside chapter 25 . 4/19/2015
All of that was bullshit. Timewasted reading this crap.
cztelnik chapter 25 . 2/28/2015
Kudos for wrapping that up so ...crackly- I mean that in the best way possible. Really enjoyed the whole story and best of all your style of writing.
cztelnik chapter 21 . 2/28/2015
So Snape is not the cat and I still am enjoying this story. Like the careless way you write.
cztelnik chapter 14 . 2/28/2015
Mary Jane, Red Hot Chili Peppers and no idea. Really good story though
cztelnik chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
Not expecting the rest of the trio and Charlie. Looking good. Like the cat, Snape?
cztelnik chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Amazing ! Two of my favorite songs in sequential chapters. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Making me laugh already so must be good!
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »