Reviews for Memories of Forever
Teller chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I think mulan as to much estrogen or somethig cause even as a guy she attracts men
Silvara chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
"if you love me now, love me forever"

I completely agree.
MistyWing chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I just finished reading a 5 star story. Yeah, I'm talking about this. A great beginning and an awesome end. I will not comment on the length, since your writing made up for its lack of lengthiness. Perhaps, watching Mulan again will inspire another story out of you, so that you may sparkle us readers with more excellent work. Once again, marvelously done and definitely love the way you wrote in Shang's perspective. I couldn't have imagined the his feelings better myself.
Gabriela-chan chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
"I saw you do with a slipper what most men wouldn't have done with a brick" is one of the BEST QUOTES OF ALL TIME. Seriously. Even though this is a very short fic, I'll remember it as a gem just for that one line. :D
VictimOfCircumstance chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Aw... that's so sweet. poor Shang, having to deal with his not-so-straight feelings. Must have been hard for him.
Lifelessmidget chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Aw too short... but i thought it was interesting anyhow!
ophiucha chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I thought I was the only person alive who though Shang liked Mulan when she was "Ping"

(bows to your excellency)
Malthen Tinu chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Nifty. I love getting into a character's head.
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
A hee hee hee, actually my friend Colleen and I were discussing that relationship the other day. I mean, during "Be A Man" (I think that's the song's title), you can kinda see Shang starting to fall in love with "Ping" at the end, and imagine how he'd be beating himself up for feeling that way about a boy... But then, lo and behold, Ping's a girl! It all makes sense!

And isn't it adorable at the end, how he's so nervous talking to her once she's a girl again? Aw, cutie!
tofuparty chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
beautiful and sweet.
lizbit chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
aww...so cute! those strange memories...
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Oh, gargh! You're going to start me on a Mulan craze! ...
You really didn't need to know that, did you?
Shiakuu Hitome chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Awwness! GO SLASH! Yeah people who know their feelings no matter what! That's so great! Gotta love the slash!
darkmus chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Yay! Gender-bending-ness! X3
All I can say is... Aw
And. Great descriptions. So vivid.
i luvd it chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
That was so cute! I must say it was unique. It was very well composed and all those other words 4 really gud.