Reviews for Once Upon A Time
Arya Morgana chapter 1 . 7/17
Amei os contos. Seria bom se continuasse, mas talvez... O final pode ser o que quisermos.
Eu escolho o final feliz.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
I'm going to be late getting home now because I just had to finish reading this for the tenth time...Thanks.
RedRin444 chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
I love this sad but beautiful story. I hope one day you can continue it, maybe one more chapter, on how he survived and they lived to FINALLY be happy and free.
Someone chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
Hello, dear author.
It's one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read about Harry and Snape. Thank you for sharing it. If you feel the strength and urge to write more stories like that, please do.
Grrrneyes96 chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Please write a continuation :3 prettyy pleaseee
K-no-uta chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
A good story. Hope everything went well with your pregnancy. ;)
HaleyJacksonPotter chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
I absolutely loved this and almost cried it was so beautiful. Great story
shera98 chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Wow. This is amazing! I would love a continuation to see Harry and Severus get their happily ever after!
cookyc chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Wow now that's a tear jerker love it
YueHiiro03 chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
I think is good though a shed a few tears because they do deserve happiness dammit
Leaf-Dinsul chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
wow, that was really good summary of three different paths. Please write next chapter or sequel
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Loved it, hope u will update it or write a sequel, so we know that happened
Phoenix6975 chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
this was absolutely gorgeous. you weren't the only one crying, I can tell you that
Scared-potttah chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
I love the story but not the pairing no offense your a epic writer it's just the pairing
Hesymi chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
I like your vision of Severus Snape. You explain the complexity of his life very well. He lived very early in an abusive environment, like Voldemort and Harry. And if these two chose totally opposite paths, Snape had the incredible strength to acknowledge his mistake and change whatever would be the price to pay. Of course, he can always be blamed for his odious and unacceptable behavior towards the eleven-year-old Harry, who was so innocent, but he has some extenuating circumstances. Recently, I read a comment from a fictional writer who thinks that unlike Snape, James Potter and Sirius Black had become beautiful souls, despite what they did in their youth. If I think James Potter actually changed, I do not agree that Sirus is a good guy and Severus a bastard. It is too simple. Severus Snape has always put a mask on his face and it's a pity that people can not go beyond that. We praise the beautiful and the funny guys but we judge those who we cannot comprehend.