Reviews for Boys Don't Cry
Charlie chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I really, really, really, really hate to itpick, especially when the comment is not at all related to the story, but there is a common mistake that always drives me mad. Boys Don't Cry is by The Cure, Oleander just did a cover. Give them some credit. Gr.
Good story, though.
the silver vampire chapter 3 . 6/13/2001
Nice ending after the way you started it. There's nothing wrong with sap!
Meirou chapter 2 . 4/7/2001
I meant to stick this into my first review, but just as I was reading the last chapter, I had Hanging By A Moment playing at the exact time! That is my song and I love Lifehouse & Eve6! Just a little totally off topic tidbit. lol awesome job on all the chapters!
Meirou chapter 3 . 4/7/2001
That was the most inspiring, sweet, and tear-jerking Gundam fic I have ever read. I cried terribly when the couple reunited, and even when Hilde lost her mind at the bench before going back to the house. You made me cry so hard, and that is a major compliment. This fic has the true power to shake the souls of even the coldest worlds. *Dries eyes over and over* Duo and Hilde were meant to be, and your portrayal of their rocky yet destined-to-be relationship brings new meaning to 'trust in those you love'. Awesome job and I absolutely recommend this story to any Gundam Fan! You are amazing and I applaude your work!
Traxits chapter 3 . 3/29/2001
... I-It's wonderful! The sappy ending perfectly counters the angsty beginning, continue on writing Lara! I love reading your works!
Kismet chapter 3 . 2/16/2001
*starry-eyed* "Hanging by a Moment"! I am obsessed with that song! Awwwwwwwww! Oh, the kawaii-ness! I almost can't stand it! Lovely fic! _
Kismet chapter 2 . 2/16/2001
Wheee! Thank goodness for bizarre coincidences! *grins maniacally* I can see a happy ending already...
Kismet chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
Oooh...pain and angst and general unhappy-ness! *rubs hands together evilly* Methinks I'm gonna like this. _
Kotone chapter 3 . 2/2/2001
Awe. Sugary-sweet filled with goodness. *grin* You can never get enough sap, yanno? Right. Heh, I love the 2xH pairing. Personally, I like 2x1/1x2 and Yaoi stuff, but ... _ You made 2xH one of my new favorites. Bwar! Keep it up, babe; you're great.
Starlight Gundam chapter 3 . 2/2/2001
Wow, this was really good. The songs fit perfectly. Fantastic job!
volleychick08 chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
great ending, worth waiting for! . Keep up the awesome work!
Caliko chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
AWWW! don't like the way it turned out? Good God! Why NOT? It's perfect! Romantic and sweet...THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER! YAAAYYYY!:)

Mars
ORACLE AT DELPHI chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
I loved this series. Sap. I just looooovvvvvveeee sap. Great Job!
Little green chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
Weeeeh! That was good! I don't think it's THAT sappy, and for sure, it's a very good conclusion! I can't wait for your next fic!
Jess chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Another terrific fanfic by Lara_Winner! This is really good. Hope you will write more Duo and Hilde's fanfic in the future!