Reviews for Slip Into Your Skin
lovemycastle chapter 1 . 2/4
so awesome and Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Perfect

Oh man so needs another chapter

Outstanding

Caskett always
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Outstanding

Beautifully written

FluffyFierce chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Great execution of this scenario...loved the sincere bits on her scar...Castle's surprise was hilarious...loved Castle just blurring his thoughts out...very entertaining!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Niceeees
Tercay chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Perfect one shot for after that episode. You wrote it so beautifully and had both Kate and Rick discussing the photo in a delightful scenario. Thank you.
-Terry
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Wow
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Nicely done!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Love this... and I've love to see more of it. Just sayin'. :)
rewritetheending chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Incredible...another fic that had me pausing at least three times to regroup as my heart and lungs failed to work as needed. I especially lost it at "That's not how you were supposed to-" because YES, of course she's already played that out in her mind, consoled herself with the dreams of what they could become, wondered whether they were destined to remain fantasies. Even with the touches of humor, this was emotional and I want to bury myself in it.
TankOfO2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
OMG.
How good of an angle it is!

Liked the story! You managed to describe the courage that comes with euphoria very nicely.
Made me instantly think of what if's.
What if she'd told him outright before kissing that he didn't have to delete the pic, that he could keep it, but they don't get err.. together just yet. Just his priceless face...
What if ... Castle/ Caskett stumble upon the nudes from her college time, during a case(?). Somehow she's recognizable on the picture/painting.
Or what if Castle ends up buying a piece somehow, featuring her. She finds out, he finds out
Or they meet during that art class.. (something like this I've read a long time ago I think - but a re-do?)
Anything from you along these lines I would read, too.

Maybe these story ideas aren't actually anything, but it's just the vivid picture you painted with your words - made me think of this while reading (enjoying) your story.

Thank you for still writing in this fandom :)))

xo
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Kate wasted no time getting to Castle's loft after sending that email! Castle can delete it, it's already branded in his mind anyway! And it appears he's going to see a lot more of naked Kate really soon! Happy times!
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Delightful and delicious chapter- as usual and as always...
Caskett-Fan-Always chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
This was so beautiful and cute x
naybaybay chapter 1 . 5/9/2017