Reviews for Slip Into Your Skin
janinsc chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
This is aaamaaaaazing. LOVE IT!
DetKate47 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
I love how you make them TALK to each other (because, MAN, canon caskett had SOME communication issues)! That was a sweet story!
CastellumKeep chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
A definite lesson in the care of cell phone use. ;) Haven't we all done this? Well, maybe not the nude picture thing, but sending to wrong person or adding a wrong person. This was sexy, sweet, sexy, funny, and oh yeah - sexy.
elisha-am chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
a little fun, a bit of sweet , and mostly beautiful!
Thank you for this lovely piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
You're a gem. Don't ever stop.
aussiecate chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Now this would have been a twist! Thank you for making my Monday so much brighter!
alex chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
"you're stunning" BYE THAT LINE KILLED ME what a great way to answer the door
also him dropping the glass lmao
thank you for this story there is definitely not enough around this ep it was perfecto
i love this fic and you
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Thank you so much. Another gem.
Manxkid chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
A sweet story for the end of the weekend-thank you.
MustBeAWriter chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
the only appropriate response I can think of to this is that gif of Andy Samberg in Brooklyn 99 strumming a guitar and screaming
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Professional, my a**.
Art students (at least some of them and yes, I know 'em) might be a little weird, but they are still human, so you describing them as "sexless" just so that Kate in your story has no problem with nude modeling is just not right especially so recently after her shooting - even though she hides her scar in the photo she still had some body issues at that time.
Very ooc if you ask me and in my opinion Kate never did actually model nude in her past. The mentioning in the show was just part of her banter with Rick and to get a rise out of him.

I actually like the Caskett part. It was no surprise that Rick got the picture as well, but for me it was important, because it made the whole one-shot bearable to read.

Hope you'll write something else (something better in my opinion) in the future, because you still are, probably, the best Caskett writer out there.
acertainzest chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Oh boy. The "sent the email to the wrong person" trope is hard for me because of the secondhand embarrassment factor, but of course, you made it all better with this. :) So beautiful and sweet. Thanks for sharing. :)
(But can I please pretend that they cleaned up the broken glass from the floor before heading to the bedroom? because yikes :) )
Trinity Everett chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Gah, I love this so much!
operaluvr chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Perfect story for the 5 yr anniversary of Always. And you so much for this and continuing to write aobut my favorite love story.
gkregan chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Great story of a mistaken (or not) email sent to Castle! The way you set the story up was perfect and of course, the end was great, too! Thank you for sharing your talent for writing great stories with us!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »