Reviews for Slip Into Your Skin
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
This was just what I needed
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
oops but it gave Kate the push she needed! Great story :)
vaso.caskett chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
What a great story! Loved how you fit the whole "posing as one... naked" into the season 4 storyline!

Another one of your masterpieces...

Till the next one :)
jadedromantic13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
This is amazing and beautiful and wonderful. Thank you for writing and sharing.
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Oh my gosh. This is adorable! I never want your stories to end.

Castle4Eva chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
perfect. thank you for writing this.
dkfan chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
LOL - on my I can see this happening with these two. Such a fun chapter and love seeing a different beginning for this epic relationship. You always give such a great visual with your stories that I can close my eyes and envision seeing this scene play out on screen. Thank you for another great Caskett story.
vjlee chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
This is lovely - so sweetly them - love and miss Caskett so much. Thank you for sharing. ;)
Love it!
BrightEyes01 chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
As always a beautiful story. Love the way you capture their vulnerabilities. Should you ever feel compelled to add a part two to this, I'd definitely read it. Thank you for sharing. Till next time.
Copop chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Oh, I love it so much!

Hehe, Castle and Chris are kinda close together, you can mix them up pretty easily... especially if your subconscious wants you to ;)

Castle held himself, let's say, accordingly. Wouldn't have expected anything else or less.

Kate wants to do Castle, then dinner, then movie. And some more Castle, probably :P

Thanks for this little fic. 3
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
HNNNNNNNNGGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS WAS PERFECT I AM DEAD YOU ENDED ME I AM FLAILING RAINA THIS WAS SO HOT AND SWEET AND PERFECT AND YOU HAVE MELTED ME INTO A PUDDLE RIP ME
-Lou
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Ahhh that was amazing and so utterly adorable how taken rick is with Kate
nighttimerunner chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
This was perfect. I especially loved the references to the 3x13 kiss and the L.A. discussion. :)
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
You are so good! I love it.
Thank you for sharing...