Reviews for Of the dead (say nothing but good)
libraryrockerr chapter 1 . 11/11
This is made of pure amazeballsness.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
Stormywa24 chapter 1 . 9/2
God do I wish someone ANYONE would make a spin-off where the arcobaleno find out. Because those reactions? Would b s.
Kurottan chapter 1 . 8/4
this. is. AMAZING!
BloodRedJay chapter 1 . 1/21
Ah, this is so amazing~! I love it so, so much! Skull backstories are always so different from each other, but this is probably my favourite, hehe. A continuation with more of the Arcobaleno would be awesome, though I know it’s unlikely at this point. Either way, I’ll repeat myself: it’s just so amazing...
tamal21 chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
This is an amazing take on the Skull character, it it should be a full length story. Absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
This was amazing! I had it recommended to my by someone on tumblr and i love what youve done with . but not over the top. Keep up the amazing work!
autumncat210 chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
It was good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
This is such an awesome book. I can't have enough of it. I'm sure I'm going to read a lot more times. Thank you for writing such a good story.
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 1 . 8/1/2019
I'm not to good on the whole feedback thing but I just wanted you to know that I loved this and it kinda reminded me of the winter soldier and I would be super interested if you decided to continue this
PunkMuggle chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
When I die, please bury this fic with me, so I can read it in the afterlife...
Just kidding. But in all seriousness, this is freaking amazing! I adore your Skull, he is such a cool and unique character. Despite everything that 5K-V11 went through - death, experimentation, probable torture,- he ended up being kind.
Thank you so much for posting! :D
WlSHER chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
Thank you for this amazing origin story for Skull. I really enjoyed it
Lola chapter 1 . 6/6/2019
The effing feels!
Zotaru chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD. Thanks for making and sharing this! :)
Moleluv chapter 1 . 4/3/2019
Pretty please can you write a reveal fic where the Arcobaleno find out about Skull's past and go after everyone that experimented on him? Because Skull is THEIR lackey and no one else's. Also could you include Skull bonding with Mukuro and his minions, because he would really know how they feel... Maybe tgat' how the Arcobaleno find out about his past?
KatekyoPotter chapter 1 . 3/12/2019
I read this a while ago, and I keep coming back because it's so good! Honestly, it's great, and it's one of my favourites. I'd love to see a part 2, but even just keeping it like this would be fine, since it's so good.
Your writing is amazing!