Reviews for Of the dead (say nothing but good)
0Gigaku0 chapter 1 . 6/2
I liked it, maybe want to continue?
Hari chapter 1 . 5/18
Me encantó, no me detuve en ningún momento. Es muy gratificante leer una historia bien construída. Sin ninguna duda pasará a ser de mis fic favoritos. Muchas gracias por compartirlo y sigue escribiendo.
Kurottan chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
the second time read this amazing story. still amazing. ;w
libraryrockerr chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
This is made of pure amazeballsness.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
Stormywa24 chapter 1 . 9/2/2020
God do I wish someone ANYONE would make a spin-off where the arcobaleno find out. Because those reactions? Would b s.
Kurottan chapter 1 . 8/4/2020
this. is. AMAZING!
BloodRedJay chapter 1 . 1/21/2020
Ah, this is so amazing~! I love it so, so much! Skull backstories are always so different from each other, but this is probably my favourite, hehe. A continuation with more of the Arcobaleno would be awesome, though I know it’s unlikely at this point. Either way, I’ll repeat myself: it’s just so amazing...
tamal21 chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
This is an amazing take on the Skull character, it it should be a full length story. Absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
This was amazing! I had it recommended to my by someone on tumblr and i love what youve done with . but not over the top. Keep up the amazing work!
autumncat210 chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
It was good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
This is such an awesome book. I can't have enough of it. I'm sure I'm going to read a lot more times. Thank you for writing such a good story.
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 1 . 8/1/2019
I'm not to good on the whole feedback thing but I just wanted you to know that I loved this and it kinda reminded me of the winter soldier and I would be super interested if you decided to continue this
PunkMuggle chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
When I die, please bury this fic with me, so I can read it in the afterlife...
Just kidding. But in all seriousness, this is freaking amazing! I adore your Skull, he is such a cool and unique character. Despite everything that 5K-V11 went through - death, experimentation, probable torture,- he ended up being kind.
Thank you so much for posting! :D
WlSHER chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
Thank you for this amazing origin story for Skull. I really enjoyed it
Lola chapter 1 . 6/6/2019