Reviews for Of the dead (say nothing but good)
This was amazing! I had it recommended to my by someone on tumblr and i love what youve done with . but not over the top. Keep up the amazing work!
autumncat210 chapter 1 . 9/22
It was good
This is such an awesome book. I can't have enough of it. I'm sure I'm going to read a lot more times. Thank you for writing such a good story.
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 1 . 8/1
I'm not to good on the whole feedback thing but I just wanted you to know that I loved this and it kinda reminded me of the winter soldier and I would be super interested if you decided to continue this
PunkMuggle chapter 1 . 7/27
When I die, please bury this fic with me, so I can read it in the afterlife...
Just kidding. But in all seriousness, this is freaking amazing! I adore your Skull, he is such a cool and unique character. Despite everything that 5K-V11 went through - death, experimentation, probable torture,- he ended up being kind.
Thank you so much for posting! :D
WlSHER chapter 1 . 6/17
Thank you for this amazing origin story for Skull. I really enjoyed it
Lola chapter 1 . 6/6
The effing feels!
Zotaru chapter 1 . 6/2
GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD. Thanks for making and sharing this! :)
Moleluv chapter 1 . 4/3
Pretty please can you write a reveal fic where the Arcobaleno find out about Skull's past and go after everyone that experimented on him? Because Skull is THEIR lackey and no one else's. Also could you include Skull bonding with Mukuro and his minions, because he would really know how they feel... Maybe tgat' how the Arcobaleno find out about his past?
KatekyoPotter chapter 1 . 3/12
I read this a while ago, and I keep coming back because it's so good! Honestly, it's great, and it's one of my favourites. I'd love to see a part 2, but even just keeping it like this would be fine, since it's so good.
Your writing is amazing!
-KatekyoPotter
neverlife chapter 1 . 3/9
So, I've read this a few times, and I had a thought. What if his flames keep him at his current age? So when the curse if broken he just stays a toddler until he can figure out how to get them to stop.
Rosine chapter 1 . 3/8
wowowowowowowowowowoWOW!
This is so good!
A fresh perspective on who Skull might've been, and I absolutely adore the way you wrote it.
HIS UNIT IS GREAT!
And Skull is awesome!
Thanks for writing this !
Newest Reader chapter 1 . 3/1
This is AMAZING and completely orginal. You must update soon. Or just leave this as a one shot prologue and make a story in addition to it. Can't wait for more.
kuroshiro spade chapter 1 . 2/21
oh my god this is so good. ahhh I HOPE YOU CONTINUE IT. it would be awesome to read what Skull would do to Byakuya and what the Arcos would do next.
very well done :)