Reviews for Of the dead (say nothing but good)
kiro-sveta chapter 1 . 9/26
This was very good. Very painful, of course, but also very interesting; and very well written. I liked your narrative-our glimpse into Skull's mind, and how he changed from wanting freedom to being detached, and then gradually back to wanting more. The characters were great and I loved all of the little details, like the passage of time, and Skull finding his identity, etc. You did a great job.
ahuvati chapter 1 . 9/13
His only worry: how do I explain this mess 2 those that taught me 2 be human?
X'D
I love this!
This is probably my all time favourite fanfic in this fandom!
I love it! Kinda a sad/bittersweet story, but it's very well written!
Writ Fren chapter 1 . 8/18
This is amazing and I love you for it.
And just how nonplussed Skull is about being turned into a kid makes me want to laugh.
Anna chapter 1 . 8/16
Awesome!
Bookmeister999 chapter 1 . 8/16
This is amazing! I now really want to know more about his interactions with the rest of the worlds strongest seven. Is his secret ever revealed? If so, when, how and to whom? Do any of them ever meet his old unit? I really want to know.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 8/12
Ahahahahaha! Asdfgjkl!
Skull! This was amazing!n Skull origins and not being weak are the best fics out there! And his unit so faithful and loyal and understanding! I teared up thinking about them. I do hope you continue this, if not then this is a good one shot.
NinjaGirlApa chapter 1 . 8/8
Love this! Please update if you can.
LottieBeast chapter 1 . 6/21
t-this is reaLLY GOOD?
UlewaRose chapter 1 . 6/9
This is- this is so fantastic and wonderful and amazing and I love it to pieces. You are amazing. I love this.
Kloness chapter 1 . 5/29
I loved this fic! I really hope you’ll get inspired and continue it, but if you don’t I guess I’ll be fine, just kinda depressed.
*totally not trying to guilt you into continuing this*
00Chup chapter 1 . 5/22
I really liked this story, it was very thought-provoking.
VermilionShade chapter 1 . 5/21
Please continue! o I really like this so please! This story is so beautiful!
\(**)/\(**)/