Reviews for Operation: ROBOT
Kyle chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Finish it soon!
Gaara's Girl wahahaha chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
nothing personal but you need to put in the next chapter of this story son no one is going to read it any more if you dont
xglittergigglesx chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
cool begging n that cant wait till the next chapter but i would like 2 c new paragraphs for diffrent people speakin!
ilove4 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
please update!god beginning but wat happened to #3/4?
Numbuh 7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Yay, missing! _ Oh, wait, that's bad... Yay, Bad!
4 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Cool I love episodes where numbuh four is missing, for...some...odd reason. I just like it when that happens.

NOTE; I'm not registered.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Update! It's an okay start.
Numbuh 9gtG chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Not too shabby. PLEASE
MAKE THIS A 4/5 FICCY!
Bye!
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
hehehehe build the suspense all you want...but you're not getting out of me. *starts to get nervous* Nah ah! You are not going to make me feel nervous from not making me read the next chapter *starts to sweat* *gulps* WHY WHY WHY! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME WAIT FOR A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME!

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline

heh
Blue-Pig chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Please continue soon!
Redhead Samurai chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Will it be a 3/4? I hope so!
RoadyWay chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
cliffy! Great job! Please continue!_
Tones chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
That was the same last line to Pansy Potters first chapter of her story, "Lost" but still, it's good so far. Continue please!
Rosie Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Okay, not to make you feel bad or anything, but. YOU STOLE MY END LINE! That's almost the same line I ended chapter 1 of Operation: L.O.S.T. (My longer KND story) with. But in my story, as you could tell, they are lost. Yep. I just checked and they are the same. Good beginning anyway. If you were stealing that for flattery, I greatly appreciate it. *Slaps her forehead* Oh great! I just sounded like a Delightful Doofus! *Begins to bang her head on a wall, while a girl who has long, terra cotta brown hair and yellow eyes*

Girl: I'm sorry for the trouble my author has caused. I'm Sunbird Teriff, From The Magic Bind Series. *Looks at her author pitifully* Come along, Pansy. We need to take you back to the nice place with the padded walls.

Pansy: *Whining* Do I have to?

Sunbird: *Sigh* Yes. Now, sign off to the nice author.

Pansy: Okay!

And Remember:

"Never be Normal!"~ Ron Stoppable

~ Pansy Potter and characters.