Reviews for Music of the Night
TheShortMuffin07 chapter 6 . 8/14
When’s the next chapter? I love this story so god damn much, like nobody ever makes good stories with Kol as the main character and the few stories that are really good are never continued from where the author left off and are forgotten about. Also when are you updating Wolf Cub? Because damn that story is amazing and the cliffhanger has me going crazy with all the possibilities of what’s gonna happen next.
PolyxenaLovegood chapter 6 . 7/24
This is the best and my favourite characterisation I've read of Kol so far, so I hope you will continue. I miss Kol and Claire's interactions and the chaos he stirs up with Ella. And I can't wait until they meet the rest of the Mikaelsons'. On that note will Kol get daggerd? I hope not (I'm assuming Ella and Claire will be vampires)
shelby20125 chapter 1 . 4/9
You used a quote from the Eragon movie...
I hope you update again soon, love this story! You’re such a great writer! I can’t wait for more!
Dragonheart chapter 6 . 4/8
Gah! I need more of this story!
pls update! your storys awesome!
TheComprehensiveJellyfish chapter 6 . 2/6
Please, please, please update soon! I love this story so much!
Updaate! Pleaaasee! Your story is the best out there!

*waits impatiently*
XenaMarie21 chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
This is an amazing story and I cannot wait until you update!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2017
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2017
This story is amazing I love it so much, please keep updating. Oh and this chapter wow
Smokvica chapter 6 . 10/30/2017
Woo hoo! An update! Really loved this chapter, can't wait to read more...I am so glad you didn't lose inspiration, I was afraid this was discontinued!
roses0002 chapter 6 . 10/26/2017
What a rollercoaster of a chapter. It was so brilliant. The fluffy scenes and bickering coupled with the intense and dark themes made for a really emotional and poignant read.
Loved it and can't wait for more!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »