Reviews for Even Hikigaya Hachiman goes out on a whim during a beautiful day
shadbin10 chapter 1 . 2/6
Author is being delusional xD
bmurd3rf4c3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
Niza
ZenoZen chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
sweet hikigaya and miura moment and i love it, i think you need to make the story as series but make hikigaya meet different people every time he going out and he will have a conversation like this with them, that i think about your story, hope you continuing this.
Tantei1412 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
At first I thought the first part was the author's notes so I was a bit confused at first...

Wonderful footnote though, and I rarely say that to people!
TheLaughingStalk chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Not bad. On another note, I don't know how to explain it, but it feels a little awkward. Try experimenting with an omnicent 3rd person point of view.
Obico Hertz chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
This awesome ! Sore Aru !
KurobaraIto chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Holy mother of god that was one short story. Lacking the climax and resolution. It's your worst story yet.

Good footnote though
wildarms13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
beerrryy interesting.. though i love the one-shot portion of this... you just can't help the feeling of wanting to have more...

btw, the way he evaluated yukinoshita when she would become his girlfriend was perrrrrrfffeeeeeeecccccctttt :D (no offence yukinoshita shipper) :D
striker sigma chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
they need there own love story with yukino no hayato can't sand the guy
riyangendut chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Very nice, beautiful and unorthodox. I was about to criticize the short prologue, but the rest of the story is good enough for me to ignore it.

Well done. I look forward for moar.
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Wat? Miura is confusing lol.
ArmantusCumPinnae chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Need moar. wish there were scenes with some of the other casts like saki, shiromueguri, rumi, and or hiratsuka.
Geffen chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
damn you for making this a one-shot
Pewdepew chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Nice story about how Yumiko and Hachiman meet and talk about some things, poor Hachiman hehe "Hikio is Hikio" and he was the one feeling stupid? XD