Reviews for To The Honour of the Mother
Miravisu chapter 20 . 9/8/2010
They all felt so very human, so real. Lovely!
Liddl15 chapter 20 . 6/28/2009
I liked this one very much. Different from the ones I usually read. When I first started I was very surprised by the language...

Those druids are something else...

Nice story!
wallyflower chapter 11 . 3/19/2004
What an intriguing take on the SSHG pairing.
Logospilgrim chapter 20 . 11/26/2003
*raucous cheers*

What a splendid wedding! Severus resplendent and wearing a kilt, aye! The wonder of it! And Hermione looking like Dawn personified! I thought my heart would burst!

Thank you so much for this beautiful story... Oh, it was such a lovely tale.

I guess it's up to me now to come up with a story (arg! Oh well, what's one more ball to juggle with, right?) where Severus and yet-to-be-named partner have an Orthodox wedding, right? ;-) There can never be enough Sev weddings, can there?

(and, of course, who hasn't read Marrach? The touching ceremony had me bawling my eyes out, lol)
Logospilgrim chapter 19 . 11/26/2003
*jumping up and down and clapping hands together and running around in circles like a madwoman*

Bravo! Bravo! Oh, ma chérie, mais comme c'est beau l'amour! Vive Severus et Hermione!

This was SO freakin' AWESOME! You've made me so happy, having Severus propose like that in front of the entire school! I could barely keep myself from breaking into a jig!

And you really have McGonagall and Dumbledore down, right on the money! I absolutely love everything about this, arg!
Logospilgrim chapter 18 . 11/26/2003
“It’s only recently that we’ve even acknowledged Muggle medicine. Come to think of it, when Severus was sick with that awful ‘flu two years ago, and he was allergic to porcupine quills, which are in almost all of our curative potions, I had to owl my Mum to get me the medicine that cured him.”

Man, when I read that, I just about fell flat on my posterior, lololol

Thanks *grin*

I LOVED the whole exchange between Harry and Severus! Beyond marvelous, a pure, unadulterated delight to read! Moving, hilarious, perfect!

*whistling and applauding and stomping feet*
Logospilgrim chapter 17 . 11/26/2003
*fell off chair, crawling around on floor, clutching chest*

ack... argh... grllg... Heart attack... help me... ;-)

I am SO GLAD to know that I'm moving on to the next bit right now! ;-)
Logospilgrim chapter 16 . 11/26/2003
“Well, “ she answered with asperity, “borrow Harry’s Invisibility Cloak some time, and come sneaking round! No, I don’t really mean that, Ron.

*laughing loudly* Very funny chapter! Great dialogue... all around wonderful!
Logospilgrim chapter 15 . 11/26/2003
“Well, as your best friend, and since you don’t have any brothers, and (here he put his arm round her shoulders), as one who considers himself your family, I shall ask him what his intentions are.”

LOL! Oh, I can't wait for this.
Logospilgrim chapter 14 . 11/26/2003
You almost gave me a heart attack with this mysterious illness thing! Bad, Bad Dame Niamh! ;-)
Logospilgrim chapter 13 . 11/26/2003
“Himself has always been the same under his cloak of sorrow; he has exchanged it for joy.”

What a wonderful line! And, loved the sleeve bit, lol ;-)
Logospilgrim chapter 12 . 11/26/2003
The beauty of two becoming one...

*going to fridge and nipping piece of chocolate fudge cookie*

This is a chocolate fudge cookie moment ;-)
Logospilgrim chapter 11 . 11/26/2003
Can you deal with soggy old Severus, as I seem to have become?”

*sob* what a sweetheart!
Logospilgrim chapter 10 . 11/26/2003
whoa! ;-)
Logospilgrim chapter 9 . 11/26/2003
“It’s part of what I feel. You’re a good deal older than I am, but there are times I feel like, well, mothering you.

I think I know the feeling *grin*

And, perfect choice of undergarments for Severus, lol... Scottish knit, two thumbs up ;-) I never figured him for a silk boxers type myself, lol
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »