Reviews for Young Again
Sassy618 chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
I just started reading this story and then realized that it hasn't been updated since 2006! I'm really liking this story so please keep writing this and update soon :)
Zorra chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Wow! I've not read the revised version of this story before. This is way better then what I remember from the original. I look forward to another update in the near future. I'm dieing to see what you're going to do to restore Ryo...if he can be restored.
Crystaline Dreams chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
Awe! I love this! You really have to update this. I want to know what's gonna happen! How will they change him back? Will Ryo remember anything? And Sage? Please! lol
Tenira chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
Oh, please, update soon!

I can't wait!
zorra chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Just had to read it again! Looking forward to your next wonderful update Wildfire! Ur one of my best insperations!
Skipper Cyba chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
aw aren't kids sweet...when they're not crying or pooping? anyway, the story's going along nicely. i don't know why 'will' is used instead of 'well' or why there are sentences that are sketchy, but that's life right? can't wait for more!
Marie Kenobi chapter 5 . 7/17/2006
This is such a cute story and I love baby Ryo! Please update soon! :-D

-Marie K.
zorra chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
WOW! Squeels! Okay, had to go read the whole story again to get back into the flow. It was even better then I remembered! I can't wait to see what you do next! Steeling the body, hadn't expected that one. Poor guys, I agree with Rowen and Kento, I'm going to miss little Ryo when he's gone. Maybe there'll be two Ryo's in the end :D Then Sage would be happy too. teehhee. Well, great job on the story, loving the plot. Needs some editing in all the chapters. Now that I'm looking for it I can't find it, but shoulder is constantly getting mis-spelled.
yuffiegal chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
they could so that as blackmail!~:) *laughs* great chapter-ya
Firestorm chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
Glad to see you back with an update to this. Ouch, Ryo getting caught in a trap? It makes me wonder if it hadn't been placed there on purpose.
karone-sakura chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
I loved the chapter! More soon please!
karone-sakura chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
I am really enjoying this story. Please keep up the great work and please update as soon as possible!
EJR HorseLady chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
This is a very well done fanfic. I hope you update soon.
AnimeHorseLady chapter 4 . 3/19/2005
Please, please, please update this soon. I really hope you do.
LYW chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
This is truly an amazing fanfic. I hope you update soon. I really want to read more.