Reviews for Losing You
Fuctrack chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
PLEASE CONTINUE! Make Marron come back as a ghost or something! Make him alive again (use magic or something!)! It's too good to stop there! I'm usually not so entergentic when I review(except for that one time...)! But "PLEASE CONTINUE!" As I said before...

Saihitei Seishuku
Joist chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
*blubbers* So...angsty! GAH!

There's really nothing else I can say, other than I appreciated this enough to review it.

Joist-san

Oh, and because I'm a loser and nit-picky:

It's "Losing" not "Loosing" in the title. Yeah. Go me and my grammar/spelling perfection!
Koujaku chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
*sob* This was really good i almost cried, but then the moment was ruined for me by that damn TV. Anyways I loved this story it was so sad and stuff, that and i love yaoi well good job!
VampirekidKara chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Oh. That was just so sad! Poor dearest Milphey! *sniff* I like the idea of this couple. I tink you should write more of them! I loved your story even though it was very sad.
Tabi chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Ara, I thought it was sad too ;;. sweet, though. A fic with Milphey in that doesn't wanna make me punch the screen, lol . Quite rare. I'd write more (or any?) MilpheyxMarron if I could come up with any ideas, ah well. But yes, I liked your fic. *sniffle*. poor Milphey.
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 2/24/2003