Reviews for Superbowl
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
A great story. I liked the part where the team was watching the superbowl.
moodswing girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
GRISSOM FUNY!
fruit-is-yumP chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
haha, this was brilliant. as a Canadian, and a devout football fan, i say we sure do have bigger balls up here in the Great White North! this was super cute, and seemed totally real! and forthe record, when two teams are named "Roughriders" or "Rough Riders" it makes it really hard to bet for or against them.
daynaa chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
ahhaa

ohgosh,

this one made me laugh,

hahaha, i loved the canadian jokes.

i love being canadian man.

aha
MaatGSR78 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I had read this story a while ago and a few days ago I remembered it and thought about looking for it. I can't remember very well but you've made some changes, haven't you? I think it's for the better, I think some things weren't very clear when I first read it. Anyway, loved it. It was very funny.
Margot chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hehehe... very nice and funny story!

Almost spat my coffee onto the monitor while reading this. Loved the "scary Titanic lady" comment.

And again, all my fav CSIs were very in character.

Really good work!
Anti Darth Ani chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
It was actually pretty funny. There were a few mistakes, like a missing quotation mark here and there, but nothing that important. I liked it.
Tickled Pink chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
That was very funny. It is so awesome that you know about so many older groups. I love the Police. Keep on writing.
BIG Smiles :)
syl77 chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Hey. Are you ragging on Canadians and Canadian football? I'm Canadian and I don't appreciate it. FYI: The Roughriders, while there WERE two, never existed at the same time. Ottawa had it first, then they disbanded their team and Saskatchewan (the Riders are MY team) picked it up, then Ottawa got a team back and have a different name now. I can only imagine that you're American, no offense. Good job though.
Blaze12 chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
wow! great character interaction dialogue. Very funny, had me laughing out loud! Love your writing style.
Ally Sidle chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
cool liked it Celin Dion or Titanic lady scares me to and the Dixie Chicks rock
Karin1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
OMG, this fanfic is absolutely fantastic! I couldn't stop laughing. The dialogues were perfect and it was never out of character. Amazing!

** Karin **
Morrolan chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
This was great.I still got a grin on my face.
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
HAHAH! This was great! The dialogue between the characters was so natural! I love how you said Grissom was Canadian! That was great! And you always include Greg! Yay! Keep up the good work! )
TardisAngel21 chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Wow! What can I say, but PLEASE (I'm on my knees) please write a second chapter. This was so funny and cute that I was so sad when I got to the end. I wanted more. Loved the whole Canadian Football and Pink Floyd references.. ) Good Job! Great Fluff! Please write a sequel! PLEASE!