Reviews for Party at the Brotherhood House
Kittyprydex1 chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
I never get tired of re reading these stories of yours. They are just so amazing and awesome. I just adore Toby, Mel is really badass, and the personality traits of everyone are spot on. I am really sad you haven't written in so many years but your stories never get old.
Caelice chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
Oh wow. I read your stories so many years ago and I really, really loved them and then now I came across them again and was so excited to have seen them and I reread all of them.

I just adore Toby and Mel. Especially Toby! I was ranting to my friend the other day about how amazing it is that someone's made me love an OC so much because usually I hate them, but when I was reading your fics I was just so happy every time I read that Toby was in the story, and laughed at Mel's antics so much.

I'm really sad that you haven't continued writing. I kept holding out hope that there would be more of Toby/Pietro interaction in the future then I realized you hadn't written for so many years but I was so excited to read them again that I had to review saying how amazing these stories are.
KentouKurige chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
Aw... I kinda feel bad for Toby... *snuffles*
NarutoandKakashiFan chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
dumb
Hass chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
e! i luv ur fics! pleaz pleaz pleaz write more soon? oh and question, is anything *ever* gunna happen between toby adn pietro? or is pietro gunna be dumb forever? *sighs* ur probly not even gunna answer that r u? anywho great fics i've read all of them, they're that good! :D
Sarah Grace Sanderson chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
More more more...

It took me 3 hours but I read im all

More more more..

Thankyou for the great reads. :)
Nicki chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Hello? Are you dead? *jumps up and down waving her arms* Does anyone know CPR, she's not responding!

Please have a new story soon or I'm afraid I will start to make a memorial. _
Dusty chapter 7 . 6/15/2003
Dude! I just stayed up to 3 am finishing all your fics. So great! Just in case you don't read this right away, I'll probably be sending you an e-mail today or tomorrow. Whenever I get around to it.

But anyway, I demand more! This is too good for you to stop yet! What's the day after going to be like? Hangovers! Clean up hijinx! And so on! What happened with Kitty and Lance? *wink wink nudge nudge* ;) What will Stick-up-his-ass Summers have to say about it?

More soon! It's crack and I need another hit!
eyes in the darkness chapter 7 . 6/2/2003
oh come on Becs when you coming back... we love you really please pretty please :(

_
K Hehe- B2Kness chapter 7 . 5/19/2003
Aw... Terrberr!

YAY! Successfully hating Scotty again. And Jean, stupid Jean. *kicks her* Not letting the CUTENESS of Jamie stay with Rogue for that. She was so much better with Tai. But Yay for the Lancitty. HAPPY ENDING! That is a first (or not) Evo should have more of those. Damn Piotr's growing concerned-ness. But he's so cute too! And so buff in the movie! ... Still Lancitty all the way!

What the HELL did Mindy do to Toby? Stupid Mindy. You have GOT to bring HIM in soon. HE must save Terrberr!

OO-er, you updated your bio as well as writing a mega-long chapter. You have been good. I'm so impressed *pats becs' head* ... *squeal* Yay! now you must write more... WRITE!
Rebecca Rose chapter 7 . 5/17/2003
That was great! Extremly hallarious! I was laughing the whole time! Drunen & stones talk! Funny! It was great that they thought Rogue talked so cooly (is cooly even a word) and all! Kitty & Lance were cute too! Pietro is a player too! My only problem was that Kurt wasn't in it! That was your only flaw! But I loved the rest!
anti-sausage chapter 7 . 5/17/2003
DAMN. is there some hall of fame can we indcut you into. *bowing deeply*. ijust can'\t speak that was so incredibly bee-a-utiful. i think the best sotlution is for us to tie you up and then poke you with a stick and make you tell us stories al day. *worship, worship, twitch*

bastard, you are too fucking talented.
B2K'z 1 DYMe a.k.a SARAH chapter 7 . 5/17/2003
AH, becs i LUV you! as soon as i saw my name i was like AH!

Yo dis fic was TITE ma so i give it a classic bump bump bump fo sho! Hit me up wit yo next fic aight and don't take too long or ima hav2 beat yo ass! hehehe, naw just playin, BUMP THAT! Holla atcha gurl twice, wishing you LUV, PEACE N HAIRGREASE!
moi chapter 7 . 5/17/2003
wishymebo! i loved it you should hook toby & petty up more offten . I feel sorry for toby though, can't he find a boyfriend? (then break up with him and go back crying to pietro :D
me chapter 7 . 5/16/2003
Good on you for finally finishing it Becs darling. I'm so proud of you! :)

Aw, Jamie is so *cute!* So immature and gorgeous! I think he's now my favourite part of the whole story! *sighs happily* ahh, so cute!

And what of this poor Charlotte girl? Will she ever make a feature in another story perhaps? I feel so sorry for her :(

Well, now that you've got this one finished with, what are your plans for the next one? :D
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »