Reviews for The Death Of A Star
Emiliya Wolfe chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
This is so sad. I love Regulus as a character, and I love his relationship with Kreacher. I really enjoyed this short drabble. I always wondered why Kreacher hadn't just Apparated Regulus out of the cave, and this gives us a good idea as to what happened.
I have one suggestion though - make Regulus in more pain, or slow his death, because it seems really abrupt the way it's currently written. Some more description would be nice too.
The best part of this is right at the end, when Kreacher remembers his poor master. I love that elf.
A really nice read!
ipsa dixit chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
I was reading this and thought 'oh wow, a Regulus fic that doesn't make me sad! Yay, he lives' and then I kept on reading and it made me sad so, oh well :(

I liked the first sentence a lot 'Death was close; it was pulling him down...' i love the description on that so you've made it so that I can almost feel death pulling at me. I also really like the end because that made me slightly happier after reading about Regulus' death :)

(for the around the world comp on the golden snitch)
public static void chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Oooh! This is wonderful! I liked how Kreacher's interpretation of Regulus' orders made a big change in history, and how Harry gained an ally in the house elf.
Kreacher's emotions at the end, when he's fighting, are overwhelming in spite of him only saying a few words. I'd love to know if he brought more house-elves to fight for Harry :3