Reviews for Orphan
Sebine chapter 3 . 5/22
man, peeing musta been weird for Moriah
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 5/13
Very interesting so far! :)
Penelope Orion chapter 3 . 10/31/2018
Please more? I know this probably won't be resurrected, but this is just such a good concept!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 9/8/2018
Holy...Fucking...Shit! Younger Canon characters from the original worm. Well, I wonder how this family sitcom is going to work.

Hopefully we get to see other Young versions of Worm characters like skinny Emily Piggot, Annette, Danny, etc.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2018
Very interesting. Would like to read further chapters.
sonic chapter 3 . 3/19/2018
I liked the chapter!
AilingStar chapter 3 . 1/2/2018
...WELL. New Wave has suddenly gotten immensely powerful before it was even founded...
titan616 chapter 3 . 11/19/2017
Oh wow, that was a surprise. This story is off to a promising start.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
An interesting story... I'll be following this for now, and eagerly await more.
Bookeater-otaku chapter 3 . 11/2/2017
Ooh. That's a nice tie in with know characters. So... the Dallon? That's a choice with a lot of potential.
ThorirPP chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Well, I just instantly fell in love with this story. And I guess I shouldn't be surprised when I noticed you are also the author of A Finely Honed Blade, a story which I also fell in love with almost instantly and keep loving more with every new chapter.
I guess this means I should check your other stories out. Two amazing stories is the beginnings of a pattern in my eyes, so it wouldn't surprise me to find out that others follow it aswell.

Will be waiting excitingly, but patiently, for more from you. Hope your awesome writing never ceases 3

P.S. Sorry I never commented on how much I just adore your AFHB in its reviews, but I hadn't really started to review stories when I began reading it and afterwards I felt kinda silly making one so late that would basically just been me saying how much I loved it to bits without any proper feedback XP. It can be kinda hard to have something to comment on when everything is just perfect in so many ways.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
This is a really good idea.
Looking forward to future chapters.
Kudos
Demonslayer572 chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
... So the baby entity is going to be growing up alongside Brandish and Lady Photon? That's a turn I wouldn't have ever imagined coming. Now, will they even become Bramdish and Lady Photon? With Moriah there, the people who kidnapped Sarah and Carol probably won't get far in their plan.
Jordisk chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
So we have Brandish and Lady Photon here. I guess their younger brother (Fleur's boyfriend) isn't born yet? Or is Moriah somehow going to replace him?

When Parahumans become more common, Moriah can join the Brockton Bay Brigade (New Wave) as their resident Trump. At least, she can if she manages to get some shards under her control.

Finally, Contessa is moving towards Moriah's shard-colony. What is her reaction going to be? Is she going to try to destroy it, collect the shards to make Cauldron, or something completely different? Inquiring minds need to know.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2017
Oh boy. New Wave isn’t gonna be the same.