Reviews for In Another Life, Maybe
Astoria Vine chapter 27 . 3/6
Please, please, please update! This is 100% the best story I have ever read! I swear if you don't update soon I'm going to cry!
guest chapter 27 . 2/25
please continue this is a brilliant story
Cris chapter 1 . 2/25
Amei sua historia muito original. Mais uma vez Parabéns. Muita inspiração e não deixe por favor de atualizar. fica com deus
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 2/26
please start updating regularly...I miss your story! please?!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 27 . 2/25
Brilliant chapter can’t wait for more xx
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 27 . 2/24
I am glad you are back. This was a good chapter. I take it that Hermione was "in heat" according to Moony's nose
leonix2009 chapter 27 . 2/24
That was a great chapter
Now they are ready to make map
And they are already trying to become animagi
Thanks for the update
I enjoyed it very much
I hope to see you soon with next chapter
VKScarlett chapter 27 . 2/24
This is amazing. I love your interpretation of the Marauders and how the famous marauder ideas came to be. I can't wait for more.
Black Banshee chapter 27 . 2/24
Moony has found his Mate ! And the Map is on the way! Brilliant !
Now, how's the Animagus training going ?
butterfly363 chapter 27 . 2/24
Yay! so glad you got a chance to update. Poor Remus can't control his wolf when it comes to Hermione. I can't wait to see the Remus/Hermione/Sirius triangle unfold. They're always my favorite. So far we've seen she has an inkling of an attraction to Sirius so I hope you start to play up and develop her attraction to Remus as well. Looking forward to the next update!

Btw, which country are you living in? Friend of mine visited Johannesburg about 2 months ago and can't stop raving about it.
simbacurls chapter 27 . 2/24
Aww Moony. I'm happy you're back. I've missed this story
Shola2001 chapter 27 . 2/24
I love that scene with Remus being all Moony, more I beg.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 26 . 2/12
Really enjoying this story. It would be nice if the chapters were longer but that is a small thing. Can’t wait to see where you take this xx
Akela2Bears chapter 26 . 2/11
I've loved reading your story. I look forward to your updates.
Damonsprincesss chapter 26 . 1/27
I Love your story
And i Hope you're updating soon