Reviews for Consequences
Alelou chapter 39 . 9/29/2012
I found the early chapters a bit irritating - I've never had a lot of patience for plots that rely a lot on characters not being able to figure out things that the audience knows - but I got hooked anyway and once it really got moving I was truly a lost woman. Your Vulcan OCs are lots of fun, both the goodies and the baddies. (I always like a Koss who is not a villain, too.) And then there was that nice little soupcon of angst at the end, a kind of bonus that was just long enough to give us a second happy ending. I also like the way you handle sexual issues in this story. It's not at all sentimental or cliched - indeed, it's a little eye-popping at times - yet there's a streak of real romance underlying it. Nice!
bina W chapter 38 . 1/19/2012
This is NOT my 1st time reading this story. It kept me on my toes. Are you not a Soval fan? Why did you choose to make him the bad guy? Well Sopel was quite the jerk, no room for redemption there. I love Soval. I have not seen all the episodes with the Ambassador in the show. But I think he was difficult until the last season.
bina W chapter 39 . 10/20/2011
This was a cool story. My fav character is Soval. I am glad that all the bad stuff he did occured during pon farr and not while lucid thought. I am glad the Vulcan prince, Sopel, did not marry Tpol-what a jerk he was!

Care to write any more stories with Soval in it? I really like him. By any chance , do you like Soval as a character?

I am happy Malcolm and Hoshi declared their feelings for one another.
triptpol85 chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
OH come on T'Pol figure it out, and what will the cure be I am curious . . .
triptpol85 chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
HAHAHAHHA poor Trip . . . he never seems to get a break at all.
triptpol85 chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
Interesting . . . very interesting . . . I want to read more.
triptpol85 chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
Interesting chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one as well.
triptpol85 chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
So whats going on with T'Pol and Savol? I don't think I understand that part yet . . .
triptpol85 chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
I liked this chapter and T'Pols explanation that it is all just a science experiment. Looking forward to more.
triptpol85 chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Another good chapter, but whats going on with T'Pol? I hope she is ok . . . and that Trip can help her!
triptpol85 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Like I said in another story I was reading, I'm going through several older Trip/T'Pol stories that I didn't get a chance to read or simple missed and I'm glad I decided to do so. I love this chapter so far and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
elrond peredhel chapter 39 . 11/11/2010
I can truly say I really enjoyed this story! _

As for my previous question, I am now 99.9% sure that Skon is who I think he is, I mean, there can't be that many Skon, son of Solkar, right? :P As for the other families, isn't it incredible just how interlinked our fave Vulcans are, and how uber important and influential they are too?

Glad to see Soval being nicer too, I must say I am rather fond of him, so his being a jerk for most of the story was quite sad for me, but he did apologise properly etc, so I'm happy again!

Just a quick pointer, pon far needs an extra r in it- it should be spelled pon farr.
elrond peredhel chapter 11 . 11/11/2010
Hey, This story is amazing so far! I only just discovered it, along with my new found love of Soval, so i'm hoping it stays this good and there is lots more!

On another note, is you Skon Sarek's father by any chance? :P I rekon the time line would fit quite nicely...
AussieSheila chapter 39 . 1/1/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I despise Sopel's pigheadedness and how Soval lied to everyone, but nothing can take away the beauty of the ending. I love reading stories with long plot line with an adventure.
mac05 chapter 39 . 11/15/2009
This was an amazing story! Great characterizations and Vulcan dialogs. Storylilne is very interesting and ...logical There are no strange events that would appear out of the blue and which serve no pourpouse. I've read it in one day, I simply couldn't stop. :)