Reviews for The Reclaimers from Remnant
brandonleewolfe1 chapter 24 . 8/22/2023
well at least Yang and Blake end up together in RWBY.
The crimson trucker chapter 28 . 7/24/2023
Awesome story! just be aware that there's some minor spelling errors here and there but over all it's a great story and I home this continues someday.
wearedeadpool chapter 12 . 5/20/2023
pretty good.
wearedeadpool chapter 1 . 5/2/2023
so team RWBY and JNPR end up in the 26th Century, cool.
xXSelenaXx chapter 12 . 3/30/2023
3 Very big mistakes in chapter 12, first of all, the Stalwart-Class Light Frigate looks nothing like the Pillar of Autumn. Second of all, ONI use their prowlers, such as the Sahara-Class and Point Blank-Class to trasport their own cargo. And thridly, the UNSC would never allow a war vesself such as a Stalwart-Class to be used for commercial purposes when there are ships specifically designed for that, during Total War with the covenant.
Would have been much more believable if you said it was on patrol, and even then, they would have had more then enough troops to handle a couple of boarders.
hyabusabros chapter 28 . 1/15/2023
I hope you update this soon I liked this compared to the reverse version where Chief and Co go to Remnant
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 1 . 1/11/2023
it's clear you don't know how guns work but meh
Isaasol2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2022
I don't know who to pity. The kids when they meet Silva, or Silva when he meets a bunch of magical girls that will give him the biggest headache.
TheKnightBlade590 chapter 13 . 8/5/2022
Don't watch an Anime Called Boku
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2022
Wait until Team RWBY deals with the Banished.
hanzohasashifan29 chapter 8 . 6/19/2022
okay, this is dumb as fuck. the Grimm can be experimented on why can't they be infected so many damn inaccuracies in the lore of both worlds that I just
fuck it screw this I'll see you next fuck you
Guest chapter 28 . 2/16/2022
This was pretty good, if I forget the fact that story was just abandoned.
Lorenzo Ferrari chapter 28 . 1/7/2022
Update, please!
Starpottergeek chapter 28 . 11/29/2021
good job keep up the good work
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2021
I don't think Aura or Dust would work on other worlds due to their origin being from Remnant , a magical planet. And hey Aura have a very slow recovery time at least an hour to be back maximum capacity they're not energy shields.