Reviews for The Reclaimers from Remnant
Isaasol2 chapter 1 . 8/12
I don't know who to pity. The kids when they meet Silva, or Silva when he meets a bunch of magical girls that will give him the biggest headache.
santiagomatthewjulian chapter 13 . 8/5
Don't watch an Anime Called Boku
Wait until Team RWBY deals with the Banished.
hanzohasashifan29 chapter 8 . 6/19
okay, this is dumb as fuck. the Grimm can be experimented on why can't they be infected so many damn inaccuracies in the lore of both worlds that I just
fuck it screw this I'll see you next fuck you
This was pretty good, if I forget the fact that story was just abandoned.
Lorenzo Ferrari chapter 28 . 1/7
Update, please!
Starpottergeek chapter 28 . 11/29/2021
good job keep up the good work
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2021
I don't think Aura or Dust would work on other worlds due to their origin being from Remnant , a magical planet. And hey Aura have a very slow recovery time at least an hour to be back maximum capacity they're not energy shields.
KnightyNight chapter 22 . 8/22/2021
Damnit... The lucky villainous asshat just HAD to be eligible for the "Conveniently Timed Distraction" trope to be in effect for him, just great... -_-

Hopefully it doesn't last too long.
KnightyNight chapter 15 . 8/22/2021
ha ha ha Just wait until the Flood starts ruining things for you, Salem, even you'll be offput by their nature, if not worse.
KnightyNight chapter 14 . 8/21/2021
And so the events of Halo 2 begins...

Prepare for the next storm, and while it has its upsides, it unfortunately has its downsides, such is that bloody war against the Covenant.
KnightyNight chapter 11 . 8/21/2021
Really hoping the ONI asshats don't stir too much shit up like they're known to do, we REALLY don't need anymore "Frankenstein Experiments" happening again, thank you very much.
KnightyNight chapter 6 . 8/20/2021
The true nightmare has arrived, best of luck to the teams to endure their intense PTSD of it afterward... heh heh heh
KnightyNight chapter 5 . 8/19/2021
The next chapter will make them realize a horrific breed of monster FAR more nightmarish than the Grimm could ever be... on ANY level imaginable... :D
KnightyNight chapter 4 . 8/19/2021
Those villainous idiots are going to DEEPLY REGRET (yes, the same can be said for both the Prophet himself as well as the namesake term of course) their decision, for there is an evil that makes even the Grimm looks absolutely tame and adorable as a cute chiwawa in comparison, one that even Salem herself should fear (yes, i'm being VERY dead serious. She may be immortal, but even she is NOT immune to the dreaded "effect" the aforementioned "evil" does casually) and I suppose I should be both relieved and sad that neither teams followed Keyes to that inevitable failure of a mission, if it can even be called that. Sad in that it'll be the "Foregone Conclusion" trope for Captain Keyes, but at the same time relieved in that neither of the two teams will suffer what he went through...