Reviews for The Reclaimers from Remnant
pittsacee chapter 23 . 1/3/2018
Snake chapter 23 . 12/19/2017
I'm BACK BITCHES
So how about you include what I said in another fanfic that could be a n au to this fanfic, also when I read that user called Colonel Radec, I really think it would go well with the fanfic I am giving you to do also Beware The Man Who Speaks In Hands.
Leader chapter 23 . 12/19/2017
It means you should add my army, Bloodclan so that way I can influence the story from within the code and change it to my liking
Shockwave: Including what I said goes to what our Leader ordered us to do.
TheDidactsHand chapter 3 . 12/14/2017
I guess the story is focused on RWBY supposedly kicking ass? Well this is kinda whack. And I would like to say none of the UNSC weaponry is compatible with Theirs. Further more how is Nora stronger than a Mglekgolo? She’s not. And how did Chief JUST realize what a Hunter is comprised of? That doesn’t make sense. This story is just too whacky for me, and doesn’t really have a healthy blend of Halo realism, and RWBY universe logic I’m accustomed to.
Tincanman123 chapter 23 . 12/8/2017
I have a request:

Don’t kill off Rookie like they did in canon.

Yes, I know Alpha Nine has to break apart so Buck can be on Osiris, but Dutch got to retire to live with his wife, and Romeo became a Spartan IV yet was put on a separate squad.

Here, I’ll hand you an out:

I’ve been told Rookie has signs of PTSD, instead of being executed, have him get wounded on the mission where he’s supposed to die (due to the butterfly effect). After nearly getting killed -again, for like the umpteenth time- have him decide “You know what? I can’t handle this much stress in my life.”

Then have him leave the military to marry his girlfriend and start a family (her picture is in his pod at the beginning of ODST, it’s actually a picture of one of the developers put in as a joke, but it works for this).

With him gone the squad drifts apart like in canon, and the guy who’s put up with so much crap gets the happy ending he deserves.

Hell, you could have him cameo by sending Buck postcards from his honeymoon.

So, please at least think about it, I don’t want to see my favorite Halo character die again.
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
The moment you had John say his real name I realised you know nothing of halo lore. Goodbye.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/28/2017
Let me guess. Chapter 25 will focus on the arbiter?
ChronoHyperion chapter 23 . 11/27/2017
You're welcome, but you do realized that those are the same said creatures that are mentioned on my review in Oct 16 and my review on Oct 27 was about adding more physical and behavioral details of the said creatures, aswell as giving them Alpha variants (also having physical and behavioral details) and how our protagonists will react on encountering them.

I'm also planning to make OCs for your story but I need confirmation first from you to allow my OC's to be integrated into your fanfic. Depends of what you're planning so what's your call then, yes or no?
Mr.wolffe chapter 23 . 11/27/2017
H5 is a bridge you can cross when you get there
red october700 chapter 23 . 11/26/2017
Ok I have a question, what is with the cop? I have herd that he turns on you at some point during ODST but never got the chance to experience it. So a little help on triggering it or just an over view of what happend would be nice. But al in al good chapter.
PhoenixClaw2128 chapter 23 . 11/26/2017
Nice chapter dude. Can't wait for the next one.
joshua.obryan.549 chapter 23 . 11/26/2017
you know, I really feel bad for you for having to play through all the games, some of the levels you literally are racing against a clock to beat, and if you don't you have to start all over again, that's not even talking about halo 4 and 5, especially the fifth one, I heard its so bad that a lot of people stopped playing the game halfway through, and what ended up happening to Cortana is just so much utter bull crap that it has to be seen to be believed
also here's a great story from one of the Skyrim playthroughs, I was on the dragonborn dlc, and was trekking to Miraak's temple, it led me to where a dragon and draugur supposed to spawn, thing is usually you come at it from the other side, and so I got treated to a special sight, I think one of the draugur accidently shot the dragon, and before I knew it the draugur were all fighting the dragon, and actually killed him, before trying to kill me
Tronmaster5704 chapter 23 . 11/26/2017
Whoo! Soon, we'll be done with the ODST section, and back with the In Amber Clad. Also, did teams RWBY and JNPR learn about Noble Team at any point?
red october700 chapter 22 . 11/19/2017
Ok so when you posted this, I was just finishing up this section in Halo new blood. Talk about timing. With that said, I said that the rookie was a chater that we take the controls of and would not really affect me all that much if he died. Boy was i wrong. When I got to that specific section of the book, I was shocked at the fact that not only that happed, but how close the situation is to todays stuff here in the US. Its sad but you cant reson with or talk to a person who has gone that far. Personly if you want to claim a planet as free or anything like that you use diplomacy and get the majordy to side with you and if they dont then oh well and move on. You should never resort to vilonce and hold people hostage to make somthing happen. And most defantatly you do not beat a trooper doing his job, then execute him. Hell she was probbly going to do that anyway. And then say that the UNSC are a bunch of fashists? Who is the real fashist? The UNSC who just got done fighting a 30 year war and just want a break and reclaim planets and get them habitalble again? Or the spinter group that didnt even wait a day before they turned their sights to the marines that they were fighting side by side with the day before? I am sorry for ranting or rammbling but this kind of shit kind of sets me off. Vilonce should never be a first resort. Then to top it all off with the shootings the civil unrest here is just nuts and is a mirror image of one another. Again sorry.
But onto the review aside from the timing it was good. Tyrian still alive, well shit. He is going to be one tough son of a bitch to kill I can tell you that. So all that is left is the Data hive and the highway chase. I havent played ODST in a long time, or halo for that matter. I mostly have been playing destiny and destiny 2. I would play again but the campins got kind of boring after awhile and I SUCK at PvP. Seems each time I play I get set up against a buch of pros that make it their living to play halo. Then again you get that know matter what I gess. Oh well. Its helthy to switch it up a bit and play difrent games. I do have a sugestion if you are looking for a way to spice up any assainations. In doom you can preform the cool exicution animations that can be used to show over and over again how bad ass a spartan II can be. Just a suggestion nothing more. and that does it for me have fun and see you next time
JohnCena117 chapter 3 . 11/4/2017
I like juane but an energy sword is and energy sword. It can cut through almost anything.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »