Reviews for The Reclaimers from Remnant
djmegamouth chapter 21 . 10/8/2017
I can’t wait for the next chapter you are really making this work.
Shockwave chapter 21 . 10/5/2017
Transmission Incoming...
Shockwave: Leader your troops have engaged the grimm the air,infantry,anti-infantry,anti-air,anti-vehicle, and vehicle units are winning but reports say there are black pools in the reserve, I am also getting a reconasince report from Soundwave he says during one of Lazerbeak's flights there is a sighting of Tyrian, also it's appears that one of the surveillance cameras recorded him and it appears he is looking for Ruby Rose, what are your thoughts and orders my leader.
Leader: Your reports were good news Shockwave but tell Soundwave to keep a look out for blake bellodonna and the rookie and to send reports of them , also dispatch a team of four spec ops sangheili backed up with three ceph grunts and one ceph hunter to kill Tyrian if they die then send in a evolved to kill him and have a group of sangheili in assault armor led by a sangheili zealot with a spartan 3 equipped with a mjnoir armor Mark 6 that has the hayabusa armor and katana he will be equipped with a covenant carbine and two plasma rifles and a combat knife also send in two sangheili and two spartans to Installation 05 to protect miss rose.
Shockwave: Yes leader I informed Soundwave, and your order s have been carried out.
Springtrap chapter 21 . 10/5/2017
You associate me with those Idiots (inhaling..) I may be the "Purple Guy" but I am not this "Snake" or "ERROR SANS" , I am myself (inhaling..) but I came back (inhaling..) I always come back, and Im cursed to walk around in this suit which became my grave (inhaling..) and it's all because of those little bastard's (inhaling) you see there was only one suit to hide in, but I didn't know how to work the damn thing and the springlocks pierced right into me (inhaling..) and while looking at the reviews this Shockwave user could be something interesting, maybe we could wait and see if he is helpful but I rarely see this user although this could make things even more fun (evil laughter...stops) but maybe I'll throw in a little something "you, you are worse, you will rip and tear until it is done" and this will entertaining and fun (inhaling..) what he has said should be considered (inhaling) my name is springtrap and I am here to do the devils bidding.
djmegamouth chapter 9 . 10/7/2017
This is shockingly well put together. I never thought someone ever be able to meld RWBY and halo without making it a gag thank you so much
Gundam-Knight-Chris chapter 21 . 10/6/2017
I don't have to be precise. I'm just saying that it's boring for me now.
joshua.obryan.549 chapter 21 . 10/5/2017
you know I really don't like the characterizations of most villains
not your fault either, I just hate most villains in general, most people don't think of making a 3 dimensional villain because it seems impossible, but most villains are indeed three dimensional, they have feelings, emotions, reasons for their actions besides wanting to be bad, most are the result of a choice they made, and the truly beautiful villains are those that you can understand how they came to be this way, and sometimes the villains even had honor in the end
sorry for ranting, I just can't seem to let villains just be villains for the sake of being villains
Tronmaster5704 chapter 21 . 10/5/2017
Damn. Looks like Tyrian's smarter than I thought if he knows to get the hell out of dodge. Still, amazing work!
Dick chapter 20 . 9/18/2017
So your doing Halo 3 ODST before Halo 2?
red october700 chapter 20 . 9/17/2017
I was going to post a review on last chapter but got side tracked. Destiny 2 new job lined up a like. But anyway what I remember about last chapter, tank battles are kind of hard. Tank beats everything you know. The only thing I can think of is a Deathstalker vs MBT. Scorpion vs scorpion action. Moving on to a later on in the chapter, Nora. Freaking Nora. That is all I got to say. Now to this chapter, nice job on the new Grimm. I paint them mentally as Riptor from Killer Instinct. Other than that I can't think of much else. Kind of looking forward to seeing Tyrian in the next chapter. Him fallowing Yang trying to get to Ruby and possibly finding out that she isn't on earth. Wonder what he would do then. Well later red out
Colonel Radec chapter 20 . 9/14/2017
The bandana skull gives you unlimited ammo for all the weapons and you should give to this oc that is a spartan 3 with red and black mjnoir armor that has the odst helmet and shoulders and chest and he was a player playing on forge but somehow gets into the halo universe itself and he can still turn into the forge more monitor and if he dies he will just respawn like the the game would have you respawn and the scarab skull he could have or not also be on the lookout for someone called Vincent he likes a fanfic when he reads it and will make some suggestions which will help you that is all.
SCP-682999 chapter 20 . 9/13/2017
These fanfic is stupid just add the things that Snake wants and I can enjoy it more and also kill that Tyrian bitch (Growls) he deserves to fucking die, (Signs) also 999 say it would be romantic (Growls) but to me it be funny.
Purpleguy chapter 20 . 9/13/2017
Snake's harem suggestion of Jaune x Pyrrha and team RWBY would make sense after all this is a fanfiction site where writers like to hear suggestions from their reader's reviews of what to put in the fanfic to make it more interesting so to speak, so yeah
just give it to him and also ERROR SANS OC and besides YOU CAN'T make it more not interesting (SO JUST DO ITx3)'.
Springtrap chapter 20 . 9/13/2017
It's been so long since I had fun with somebody, so how about you entertain me (inhaling) so that I might be able to feel that satisfaction ever since I was trapped in this cursed suit that became my grave (inhaling) and if you don't you will suffer the consequences because I'm here to do the devils bidding (evil laughters...stops) so listen to me and I'll spare your life or If don't then then your will have to deal with me.
PurpleGuySpringt chapter 20 . 9/13/2017
It's me
Snake chapter 20 . 9/13/2017
So here's a possibility if I had suggested what I said to you before you ever came up with this fanfic then you get the idea for this fanfic and include it, oh and by the way I'm always a Ren x Norra and about Penny she is a robot human-like android and I don't even consider her also just so you know there is someone going around fan fiction and the name is Purple_Guy/Springtrap so be careful I have seen this name lots of time l, so Snake out.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »