Reviews for The Reclaimers from Remnant
hitmon126 chapter 18 . 8/6/2017
if the unsc have to they could ask covenant to glass and destroy Africa and thus destroying the flood (once they land on earth like they did in halo 3) and the portal to earth from remnant. also why did the forerunner decided to put a portal to earth from remnant same goes for the halo rings also then what the point in having the janus key if you could just teleport to any forerunner facility.
Cmedina1 chapter 18 . 8/6/2017
Usually I'd call bs for anyone taming an elephant instantly like that but since it's Nora i'll let it slide. That girl and reality have a weird relationship. Also, Blake, HAHAHAHAHAHA! The dark god myth is true since ozpin told it to Qrow and since Ozpin seems to be a reincarnation of the Wizard any scientific explanations for Grimm will be false. Plus, poor Tyrian he just can't get a break in his hunt for Ruby. Finally, its almost time for the Gravemind to make his grand appearance.
jaredriscool chapter 18 . 8/6/2017
Great chapter
rocketmce chapter 18 . 8/6/2017
Quick question, after the heavens sends chief and the arbiter off on their adventures towards the end of Halo 2, will any of the Remnants be joining the arbiter?
ERROR SANS chapter 17 . 7/31/2017
How is the Rookie a cardboard cut-out of an O.D.S.T. and if he wasn't a character then Buck would never have taken Jun's offer to become a spartan 4 and Mickey would not have betrayed Buck and Romeo and blames Buck for the rookie's death and joins the people who killed him and his death affected everyone of Alpha Nine-Nine so that means he was a character if you don't believe me look at his lore and also huge mistake Perez and Banks went to installation 05 and also is the reason you think the rookie is not a character because when you played Halo 3 ODST you got angry because you could not dual-welded and was not a spartan if so then why do this fanfic because the real cardboard cut-out of an odst is the odst the second through fourth player plays as and It would be really funny for team rwby and jnpr got to see the co-op players spartan who gets to respawn and has the bandana skull enabled.
Ribbon Monarch chapter 17 . 8/1/2017
yang super sayayin phase 3 (volcano hair).
Why i have the feeling that Tryian would day by a scarab? (last mision of the game)
Chap. 17 chapter 17 . 7/27/2017
Dear god what a good read excellent story and the I am pico reference ( literally what the name translates too ) Ha. And dear god Cicero made it into new mombasa this is going to be epic
red october700 chapter 17 . 7/28/2017
Well I hope to not disapoint. Like you said I dont have the sheet so I have to go off memory from back when I was in middleschool youth group. When we went through this we tracked Jesus's blood line, Math later we got that nomber. As for the fossil nombers, I cant stress this enough that I am going off of pure memory and could be wrong in some areas, their are two carbans that are in fossils and alike, carban C12 and C13, ( again I could be wrong in some areas so any fact check would be helpfull) I know that with one of these carbon dating is used to judge age. This one if is more or less than the other it throughs the dating off. Example, some one took a rock from MT Helens shortly after the event, say six months, it said it took the rock a few million years to form. Again all off of memory so it could be spotty.
Well the first mission is done, and I got to say well done. As far as rookie goes as a charter, I agree. I like him but he in a way is like Noble Six. He is a stand in charter for us to fill in the shoes of. I havent read first blood ( God I want to ) but I did listen to a book review from Halo cannon.
So my question is, what books are being done? Their is a four year gap between 3 and 4, so what are you going to do? And I think I got a idea for you to use as a charter build exersise for some charters, Ruby and Jaune mainly. It playes off of VOL 3s ending but instead of penny and Phyra getting killed they are on the DAWN in cryo with the Chief. Now i am not sure how aura will work in space along with semblaces, but again an idea thrown your way. AHHH so many questions that will be answerd in the futer!
Well shit, Tryian just killed UNSC marines. He just called for war. So are you going ot include the Destiny easter egg in ODST? Let Bungies games interact a little. Yes Nora needs to do somthing to scare the shit out of the covies. Hell I think at this point some membor of the covenant would report back to the hirarchs that if you piss off yang expect a painful death at her hands, especly if you cut her hair.
Well my long type ends here...for now. I am sure I will have more and if i do I will post later. but till then Red out.
Dis Guy chapter 17 . 7/25/2017
Tyrian is gonna be suprised when he finds out Ruby is not Earth.
ERROR SANS chapter 17 . 7/25/2017
Norra and Dutch is the next one isn't it.
ERROR SANS chapter 17 . 7/25/2017
I agree he should die but can't it just be something other than that innie bitch that killed him.
ERROR SANS chapter 17 . 7/25/2017
the ship was just for laughs I really think the rookie and blake as partners in crime sort of way.
A fan chapter 17 . 7/24/2017
Ok caboose mode of for this one but last time I checked this split off from rwby canon directly after season 2 you never mentioned Merlots island what I was getting at was the reason he built it on the island was because there was a forunner research center under it and that the mutagen was from that facility so it would make sense that there could be a portal in the forunner base plus my friend I'm a little triggered not by anything you did but rather tyran is my trigger I hate him more than cinder and she killed my bae so if and when we get to the part where he dies please make him suffer
joshua.obryan.549 chapter 17 . 7/24/2017
can I just say I love the warrior side of elites, they are almost like samurai in a way, doing anything for their lord, except for arbiter, he is more of a ronin, out for revenge against those that lied to him
Gundam-Knight-Chris chapter 17 . 7/24/2017
Will you kill Bailey? I don't really like him all that much.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »