Reviews for The Reclaimers from Remnant
Tronmaster5704 chapter 17 . 7/24/2017
Well, shit. As if teams RWBY and JNPR don't have enough problems with the Covenant and now the Grimm, but Tyrian? I hope to GOD that Tyrian gets an Energy Sword through the chest. Preferably by the Arbiter.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 17 . 7/24/2017
Tyrian ain't nowhere near good enough to beat the chief if they have to fight. But seriously what's Tyrians plan just go around slaughtering everything in sight?
julini chapter 17 . 7/24/2017
Great chapter
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 16 . 7/24/2017
Yup that's my theory or rather idea behind his insane amount of luck. By the way Greta idea joint those two missions together! Tyrian could quiet possible end up being teleported somewhere completely random. And slipspace takes some time still even if it's faster than travel.
BlazefireDrago chapter 17 . 7/24/2017
So Tyrian is in New Mombasa? Honestly, I hope he loses a little of his pride after a few skirmishes against the Covenant forces left in the city. And the Grimm being in the city doesn't help the situation at all, considering what we know will happen to the megatropolis.
Cmedina1 chapter 17 . 7/24/2017
You kept calling yang colonel when she later said corporal. Plus, Tyrian is delusional as always since the Grimm won't be able to rule Earth like they due Remnant due to the existence of things like MACS and space fairing ships. Also, the Covenant could always glass whatever planet they're on. Finally, Ruby is screwed since they only reason she escaped Tyrian in volume 4 was due to Qrow intervening. Without someone of Qrow's caliber Tyrian is going to make mincemeat of anyone in his way of obeying his goddess.
ERROR SANS chapter 16 . 7/20/2017
Is blake going to meet the rookie if so I ship it (XD) also this is fanfic and keep the rookie alive and is in halo 4 story part, he needs to and is ruby and weiss and pyrrha and jaune going to be with that group of marines that was fighting the flood when you played as the arbiter or are they going to be teleported with the arbiter to the location the gravemind sends him to and help the arbiter.
Mr.wolffe chapter 16 . 7/22/2017
I have the barest idea of who will meet the odst team
Blake runs into rookie
Yang runs into dare maybe
Ren meets Mickie
Nora meets Dutch
But I think you should totally get Blake and rook to run into each other
RvB Man chapter 16 . 7/19/2017
Could you add the Reds and Blues from Red vs Blue, as Marines it would be interesting and funny.
red october700 chapter 16 . 7/21/2017
" They say the lord works in mesteryious ways, but NOT today! This here is 66 tons of HE spewen EVINE INTERVENTION! If God is love, then you can call me cupid." Dont know what diffaculty this one is from, but it is with out a doubt one of my favorits. I would still like to see the teams reactons to his speaches.
Now I dont want to look like a thumper, I am just throwing this out as a dicussion, if you ask to for it to stop fine, but their is evidence that says the earth is 6,000 years old. In my old church we had a dicussion on said question, in one of the books was a list of names with how old they were when they died, a little math later we got that nomber. Plus their would be many other things that I am sure I dont know the full details of. So again just disussion no jumping down peoples throte.
On to other things, Halo 2 is taking a break, the Elites could use a nap. Yes an Elite said that. So the Nuck is here and causing problems. What will Ren and Nora feel when they see it. Speaking of Nora, I hope she comes riding in on a hunter scarring the shit out of Buck just to say that its broken.
I am hoping to see a good fight with Tyrian. Got two questions, where is he going to show up. If he shows up on 05, I want to see him fight the covies, then get saved by the Chief just to see Ruby go nuts and get his ass handed to him by John. If on earth well I am not sure what to think. But if you want to see subtitle fails simply look them up on you tube. I dont really know what else to ask or comment on. But I do want to get your opinion on somthing. Now I was never in the military, so if I am wrong or anything please tell me.
So I have been pondering this for a while now, I would ask this when Halo 4 comes so if you want to wait to answer then then simply say so. Now I decided to look at Del Rious actions in Halo 4 in a diffrent light. We the player know what is going on, but he dosent. I by no means am defending him, but I think any comander would have to think about the lives under his comand. Him included. I think he could have handled it diffrently like instead of getting all High and mighty and GIVE ME THAT CHIP! He should have said " I have to get this infoe to earth so they can get preped, I got a choice to make. I can take the Infinity to earth and leave thhe frigats hear or send a Frigate to earth and stay here and help kick ass.
Well that about raps it up so later Red
A fan chapter 16 . 7/19/2017
Well mr metal hand made his home on some super amazing sciance island why could it not just be in his basement right next to the coco machine plus I can't wait to se mr money (odst is my favorite halo if you have the odst dlc on mcc we need to do a heroic playthrough I would say legendary but I'm so mindful after halo 2 where if 1 of the players die you got back to the Checkpoint plus if you so badly want to add in the tucker refrence you could do some minor retcon but I don't know how that works for story's so if it can't be done so what I won't complain)
Czar Joseph chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
That was a good start...

And are you f*king kidding me! The RvB warthog music!
Cmedina1 chapter 16 . 7/19/2017
Jeez Nora and Ren are about to get a major case of PTSD and even worse is that you said that this Nuck. is even stronger than the one that RNJR fought in Volume 4
julini chapter 16 . 7/19/2017