Reviews for The Reclaimers from Remnant
hitmon126 chapter 12 . 7/2/2017
will Atriox be in this story or will he be in another fanfiction like a squeal or a side story ?
A fan chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
Yay we got to see jaunes first bike to bad team rwbnpr did not get to go to the beach they would have had fun (btw I am a little mad not at you mind that but when you basicly need to fight over leveled side bosses to level up to beat a boss that is op for a starting boss you'd get mad as well
Rebounder1904 chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
Wait, if the MC and the marines are going to reach, that makes me bring up two questions, will they find any of the noble squad still alive(apart from jun), and also, will the story follow cheif to reach, or follow team RWBY and JNPR to Earth?
Ribbon Monarch chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
well Halsey could give some advice to the teams about how to work with the UNCS officers and ONI, SPECIALLY ONI. and knowing her, you would studied the teams.
about the neurunal implat, i think it couldn't work knowing the aura would reyected (i dont know how to write it) the implat. remember if you try to extrac it, you can kill the person with the implant.
and then its nice to see your dedication on this fic.
i actually writing one of rwbyxace combat 5, but a saw some issues with the personality of the characters of Rwby, the faunus, and the history. so, can you help me? or give me an advice?
Ribbon Monarch chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
imagining* gramar mistake
Ribbon Monarch chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
i now imagine the faces of both team at the moment when they saw Reach, it was a beautifull planet.( Or it was a moon) it would be interesting to see a reference of noble team. (or the helmet and corpse of Six(yes He/She is officially MIA(SPARTAN legend.
red october700 chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
Great job. Wish that they stayed a little longer though, like at the rebel base. That way they got a Chance to meet the other S2s and Halsey as well as Witcome. Watch as Halsey opparates on Kelly, and add a little proof to to the Chiefs debreafing.
Also and this goes with out saying but they did give Rwby atherization codes so the unsc won't you know shoot on sight and ask questions later.
Other than that good job.
dauntingnebula7 chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
thinking about it wouldn't having Linda's cryo pod with the teams RWBY, JNPR, and penny be the smart thing to do ya know with her major burns and stuff?
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
So will they fight alongside Chief on another halo or on high charity?
A fan chapter 10 . 6/24/2017
What is a mango? Wait it's a fruit! Mr arber how can miss coin be a fruit plane that's just silly (In all honesty I had no clue rwby had a manga so da faq!) but may I have. A fruit plane anyway?
red october700 chapter 10 . 6/26/2017
Great chapters man, just a little disappointed that you didn't put the final lines in from CEO in. The whole " Halo it's finished." No I think we are just getting started" thing I like. But this was pretty good also so. Zuka made his appearance, and got killed to death. All in all you did the maw and the worthog run very well. Now time for them to get some rest till first stike comes. So how will this play out, I guess I will have to wait and see. So I got a question, will rwby and company be honarary members of blue team? I think they have what it takes to roll with some S2s. Also , will they get more schooling to further their education to be hunters or is it going to be a little bit of we can teach you earth history and combat and if you guys get home it will transfer over. Cuz that would be interesting. Other than that I am waiting patiently for your next installment... sort of. ( explosion in the background)
sonicXben chapter 10 . 6/25/2017
So this is the end of Halo CE.

I have one question: Are you going to have Penny, teams RWBY and JNPR take part in Halo 2 and 3 and will they return to Remnant on the Ark during the battle in Halo 3?

If so, I would like you to use 2 OCs I am using in Halo: The Bitter Wars.

They are the Mandus twins: Romulus and Romeo. They are both about 5' 10" and are fresh recruits to the UNSC at 18.

They escaped from their home world of Draco 3 after it was destroyed and glassed. They both have messy red hair and turquoise eyes.

Make them masters with sniper rifles and rather hot-headed if it gets down to it. I think that at least one of the should be best friends with Yang Xiao Long, maybe more, as she most likely enters the war with the others.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 10 . 6/24/2017
Wait a minute doesn't this mean that Penny is an A.I. As well? Would she get rampancy like Cortana or is that only in the halo universe?
Ribbon Monarch chapter 10 . 6/24/2017
well i was crazy in that momentin two reviews). and i still feeling bad for Zuka but, HE WAS THE WHO CALL FOR BACK-UP IN THE CARTOGRAPHER AND THE DEAD OF ALL THE MARINES ON THE BEACH. now, when the Chief is going to remove his helmet?
. other, Would the teams know the past of chief and the others spartans?
rocketmce chapter 10 . 6/24/2017
Nice chapter!... Now ive got to replay halo 2 and FINISH it this time. Also, not really related to the story, but whats your opinion of of the halo pc mod SPV3?
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »