Reviews for The Reclaimers from Remnant
A fan chapter 9 . 6/21/2017
Wait a coin can turn into a birdie penny! Be a birdy thank you princable ark door
red october700 chapter 9 . 6/21/2017
Ok. is it confirmed that it was the truth and reconciliation that keys was held on a second time? it said know where in the game or book that it was. I understand needing to use a ship, but Silva and the dudes from Alpha base were going to secure that ship to get them home. I gess I am a little hesitant to say it was the truth.
Now if you want an even more funny hight diffrence for a parring, pair John up with NEO. Here is a small petite girl hanging, literally, off the arm of a human tank. Neo is what 4 somthing?, Ruby is just passing the 5ft mark, and here is John at a towering 7ft. Ok done with ship related stuff, have enough thoughts about who I would like to see John paird with. Lets leave it as a talk for another time.
So you are at the final mission and I have to say my favorite mission in Halo CE. But that beggs two questions, One will we see the thirsty grunt easter egg? I know if you go to find him you die but you could always make come up a tad later or earlyer if needed. Second is Out of Halo CE, what was your favorit campain mission? This will probbly come up at the end of each game ( hope that is ok ) My other quiestions pertain more so in other halo games like 3 and 4. But I do think another reviewer asked it so, not sure if you anserd it yet or not but would Ruby and compony be offerd the chance to be S4s?
Somthing I saw a while back, you said RvB takes place in a diffrent reality, correct me if I am wrong, well, how bout adding a bit more of the show in in the form of ( drum roll please ) a show. Have it as a show that was made to boost morale of the troops. Have RWBY get their hands on it and start watching it, baily could watch it on a data pad while John walks past takes a peak and just moves on shaking his head at some of the stuff that is done. .I dont know that is just me but damn seeing RvB is always pleasont. but that is it for me Red out.
hitmon126 chapter 9 . 6/20/2017
what do you think about the flood coming back in halo wars 2
Ribbon Monarch chapter 9 . 6/20/2017
crazy idea. turn Bailey into a promethean knigth and help the group in hal.. que carajo. time to say goodbye to Zuka Zamamme with a rocket luncher. dont put the CRDL team if you do it, remember the friendly fire is availd. que estoy boracho o que. no tomo creo que estoy loco.¿ porque escribo lo que pienso?.
Ribbon Monarch chapter 9 . 6/20/2017
lets say goodbye to Zuka zammamme by bing rocket by nora... caaabbooom. Well... about ONI... aggsgahh is ONI. Wait Halsey... ohhh no. And if portal of earth to ark can sent a ship to remmant,... aaaggggghhhh, a lot of work if we watch the political and military aspects. wait, what?
dauntingnebula7 chapter 9 . 6/20/2017
for getting them off of halo are you getting them off like how it was done in the books? (as in they hijack a covenant ship and kinda go on a "space road trip" and meet up with the remnants of blue team just a thought)
rocketmce chapter 9 . 6/20/2017
Are you planning on doing anything with Halo Wars or HW2? Just curious.

Also, quick question, with halo 2 having the arbiter levels, will it play into the story? If so, how is that going to play into the story?
A fan chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
Why now I'm not Hateing you I'm mad at myself for the fact that I know all of this already yet I completely forgot I'm such a caboose perhaps when I'm speaking to you I should do so as caboose yes I shall do so for the next few chapters till I'm not so dumb ok princable author!
red october700 chapter 8 . 6/15/2017
First an appolagy to plasma dragon, I thought I saw your name asking about ships. So my bad.
I was going to post another review before you posted this going into how a parring between John and ruby could and could not work but it looks like you beat me to it. It was pretty much everything you said. But I personally think the hight difference would be humorous between the two.
I realized 10 minutes after posting my last review, that oc i have wouldn't even be born yet, so if you still want to take s look as s random spartan for what ever reason I am still willing to let you take a peek.
I am wondering how you are going to do halo 2 and ODST, don't both games happen at the same time more or less? I have read most of the books but not all. So an answer to the time line would be nice. Also will RWBY and company get some custom armor? I would think that if they come back to earth they would be given at least the offer to get some thing that protects them better. Like strapping a couple shoulder pads and shin guards on with the their regular kit.
My last question is if Rwby and company will find their way back home, and if so will the unsc fallow. I know you said halo 5 is up in the air till further notice but I think you might be able to make something work with it. Or you could put that as a whole nother story. Well I guess that is it and you are welcome for the laugh.
Calvinffn chapter 8 . 6/15/2017
Nice chapter, looking forward for the next on. And I realized the brutes are absent, where are they?
hitmon126 chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
dust does not work the farther away that they are away from Remnant's atmosphere so i don't know why you think that at the beginning of the story that there dust weapons work as stated in the wiki
as well as in RWBY Volume 3, World of Remnant: Cross Continental Transmit System

The people of Remnant attempted to achieve spaceflight and space-based communications with Dust as propellant fuel, but its inability to operate outside of Remnant's atmosphere hindered these endeavors.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
How did I start a shipping war?! Anyaway what if the flood infect the Grimm before it dies or does it not work since Grimm are pretty much mindless?
Ribbon Monarch chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
a last question for. is the remmant kingdoms getting invole in the war againts the covenant? and would Salem or Cinder getting invole in the war?
and i think it was me who stared the shipping war. and if you need more marines who could fight in earth, delta halo and died in the ark, for later assited their own funeral, i can help.
pn. there were two questions instead of one jajajaja keep going, you are doing it well
TheFishKing chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
Chief should rip an aliens skull out of there head and beat them and other to death with it
Ribbon Monarch chapter 6 . 6/14/2017
well thanks for the anwser. I dont know how the both team would react when they earth. especially for the ceremony (i not sure how to write it) in the 'cairo'station. now im scard if the flood or covenat reach remmant.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »