Reviews for The Reclaimers from Remnant
Cmedina1 chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
I still feel Chief is OOC since he is talking too much to non Spartans or Halsey. Besides that once you write Halo 2 for the gravemind its important to remember the speech pattern it has.
Ribbon Monarch chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
you update the ark crossover chapter in the halo crossover
the Composcreator chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
dude...wrong chapter and wrong fanfic
IceBite chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
Posted in the wrong story
rocketmce chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
Wat. Wheres halo?
A fan chapter 7 . 6/7/2017
Ah ok that. Makes sense I suppose but now I need to think and I don't know if you already but will the flood infect the Grimm or merge in some way? And now that I think about it will you use some of the info from the actual books in the hall series now I think you will not do that last one but hey I can only dream
Vandar chapter 7 . 6/7/2017
I have a question the team RWBY, JNPR and Penny go all the way to Halo 5 also would team RWBY and JNPR become Spartans at one point it would interesting if became Spartan IV.
red october700 chapter 7 . 6/9/2017
Ok before I get into a review,Plasma Dragon 312, thanks a lot. You just made a shipping war start...i think. With that said I am going to add in my thoughts on a ship. It is one I want to see happen so bad and can never find it. I am about to go a little crazy here so bare with me .
I want to see an MC x Ruby Rose parting. Why, well MC is my child hood hero and badass. I have been in love with the charter since the fist game in 2001. To this day he is still my personal hero. With that said Ruby is my favorite female protagonist in just about any anime or game. She is cute, adorkable, funny and over all fun.
I think she could get John to break out of his shell and be more open. She could rub off on him as well. He can also rub off on her and show her what a hero is made of. She could confied on him on about anything. Their is more I can say but I am on my phone and would rather not type it here. Layer with a key board I will.
On the other side of this is why it can't work. John is in 40s ( ?) In the invents of ce. Yes you can use crypt but you are still adding to how long you are alive. You may look 22 but put you in crypt go 10 years you will still be 32 while looking 22. Again there is more.
As to renora and arkos yes canon don't mess.
Before I get into this next part as it will lead to a more sensitive topic.
I have an OC that I think would work well for weiss. I can send you his bio if you want.
I can see Bailey and ruby doing well, and I can also see a good wake up call happening. Bailey and ruby confess to eachother and a few chapters later ruby has to show the ultimate act of love by killing Bailey because of an ingery or he got infected and she shows him mercy by putting him out of his messory. This would not only serve as a wake up call but charter development. Witch leads me to the sensitive topic. I am typing with a heavy heart here but, Vol 3. Are we going to lose pyhrra and or penny? I want to see them live but can't deny the impact of their death's. Jayne and ruby have grown a lot in vol 4 because of it and ruby found her hidden power. Well till next time and please don't hate. Again phone key board wait for pt2
Ribbon Monarch chapter 7 . 6/7/2017
#SaveBailey ... for this Arc
Ribbon Monarch chapter 7 . 6/7/2017
dont kill Baily in halo ce arc, but it would be more apropied to let him dead in halo 3 or halo 4 arcs. but not here. and how old is baily?, i mean the relationship betwen him and Ruby is interesting(posible ship). for the last chapter of halo ce, in the cryo room are two panels, one with the Chiefs status and Linda. it could be a good idea to talk about that. but, i feel bad for Foehammer, there is no form to save her. you can put a third banshee shooting a plasma misil to the cockpit, and for how much time left for the detonation, Ruby would not be able to save her. one last thing: are you going to put a chapter betwen arcs. example: halo ce arc-intermedium chapter-halo 2arc).
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 7 . 6/7/2017
Let Bailey survive with them he's cool and I think he deserves a chance!
rocketmce chapter 7 . 6/7/2017
I'm honestly glad that this was a shorter one, the library, while probably one of (not necessarily THE) worst levels in the franchises history, what you did with was good, using the mission for exposition instead of combat.

Anywho, PLEASE don't kill Bailey, while I do understand it would provide some good reality for Ruby for him to get infected, or to die, It still isn't fun. Though, its just a suggestion.

#SaveBailey
TheFishKing chapter 7 . 6/7/2017
how horrified will the teams been when they find out about Chiefs past
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2017
Doring what time, what are blake, weiss , juane and nora doing? Eating. Sleeping?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2017
One more thing: is cortana going to
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »