Reviews for The Reclaimers from Remnant
red october700 chapter 4 . 5/18/2017
I have a couple of questions. You said that you have read all the books wrote so far, are you going to put the teams in some of those adventers? Like First Stike or Ghosts of Onyx? I think that would be approprate if you want a consistant flow of events instead of Halo CE done next chapter, Earth is being invaded in halo 2 with out going into halo first strike on how they got home. That is just me though. You might already have a soulution for that problem. My next question is if Zuka Zamamee is going to make an apperance. You said you have read the books, well this elite was in the flood and had a grudge against MC. Just a thought.
As far as I can tell you are on point. With MC talking to much, hey he just found 8 teenagers with awesome weapons and magic. I too would be speeking my mind a bit more. Plus yea in the games till halo 4, he only spoke in cut senes. That is to make the player imerse them selvs in the story and charter. In the books He does talk a bit more than you think. so yea good work and later
A fan chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
Ok that's to odd I mean the time dialation I thought would be the other way around like a week in halo a day in remnant but it's your call
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2017
Since the grimm are on the halo ring and the flood will also show up, doesn't tgat mean there will be flood infected grimm?
Ribbon Monarch chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
Question, Someone on baccon noticed the absence of the team RWBY and team JNPR?.
Now, what is going on in remnant? I mean.. Would Atlas send a scout group to see what happend to Weiss? ( remember the schnee company and atlas army relation ).
And most important. Would Ozpin send another team to investigated or what?
[ i really need to improve my english grammar, and salutations (penny form to say greetings) from mexico ] ;)
Cmedina1 chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
Chief is OOC here since he is talking too much to RWBY and JNPR and as a Spartan II he doesn't talk much by nature.
A fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Ok I just need to ask will we see the blood gulch gang not this story eventually after all they are part of halo cannon and another thing after the halo story part wraps up will they go back (they meaning rwby, jnpr, and blue team) right where they left off?
Ribbon Monarch chapter 3 . 5/11/2017
Well you are in time to use that joke, and about the jaune semblemce It could be idea discovered it in the chapters of halo 3 or 4.
In another hand. Would the grimms got infected by the flood ? Or just banish?
Good chappter.
Jaune is more strong than thought
Evinco chapter 3 . 5/11/2017
What ONI did to Master Chief, flies in the faces of RWBY and JNPR? The disability of social expression and emotion should remind them of the war Vale fought for art and culture.
Will the locals of Remnant take issue with ONI or have a big cultural influence with UNSC forces because they love color and expressiveness for a reason.
Charles chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Not bad do hope you make it good
the Composcreator chapter 3 . 5/11/2017
I am looking forward to a high ranking Elite challenging Jaune to a one on one duel like a Cheif vs Vadamee in Halo Legends. Also, is is possible that the sword Crocea Mors actually has some Forerunner origin? There is one fanfic that made the Grimm a result of Forerunner experimentation along with Aura and Semblance. Maybe even have the monitor send Jaune on a separate mission after the Flood are released.
rocketmce chapter 3 . 5/11/2017
While I wasn't particularly curious about that ODST... Dang...

Anywho, a big question on my mind, are you going to have the same ending as the original Halo:CE? Where everyone died, (with the exception of St. Johnson, though I havn't read the books so I don't know how that happened) or are you going to save a few of the characters? (Baily for instance, I actually like him) And while it may not be anything worth noting, but it could be possible to save Echo 419 via what happens in a mod, where you can save some of the marines and Echo.

That's my two cents on it anyway :P rocketmce out!
TheFishKing chapter 3 . 5/11/2017
good thing since Grimm are not truly intelligent they can't fuse with Flood
Ribbon Monarch chapter 2 . 5/10/2017
Not comabat skirt joke,?

Un consejo con la semblansa de Jaune, en el juego grimm eclipse, la semblanza de jaune mejora y aumenta los ataques y samblazas de sus compaƱeros.
rocketmce chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Really looking forward to this story, also, I would like to point out that the time span of halo's 1, 2, 3, ODST, and 4, is several years, so unless you're going to have the remnant gang aging several years, I'm very interested in where this goes.
Evinco chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Would aura and weapon engineering play a part in this? Marines in close contact with the remnantians would fit the rules of unintended consequence and many people would be salty about kids in combat after the Spartan program. That definitely would not let Halsey near them after the Spartan program. Stealing kids from their families have that effect on people
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »