Reviews for The Reclaimers from Remnant
Guest chapter 20 . 6/27/2019
Can tartarus squish tyrian?
LONE RANGER 97 chapter 20 . 4/25/2019
I wish there was a love interest for Ruby...*thinking*...-!-*light bulb* but if she was with the arbiter? It's just a thought but still the idea does seem interesting.
LONE RANGER 97 chapter 16 . 4/22/2019
I don't remember Noble 6 getting poisoned by a Spartan let alone a Spartan in halo 4.
LONE RANGER 97 chapter 13 . 4/21/2019
This is a nice chapter
FateRWBY ODST chapter 28 . 3/20/2019
I had finished reading chapter 28, I do hope Jaune can find King Arthur’s lance as some secondary melee weapon like how Pyrrha can use a sword a lance and a rifle, at least Jaune will have a UNSC rifle, Crocea Mors, and maybe Arthur’s lance. Though anyway, I am sure if you work it right Jaune and Pyrrha would be a couple in this story, however, if you work it in another way like if Jaune took the time to think and though of Pyrrha as a sibling or something similar to a parent, then the closest person he could end up in a relation ship would be Weiss, if you work it out in the story, though the next person after Pyrrha would be Ruby. Also, if you are going off of the characters personality, traits, preferences, and so forth, no WhiteRose since from canon with the manga the builds up the characters more, Ruby is straight, and Yang, I didn’t read all of the manga’s though going off of what I know, Yang is straight unless in the manga it shows her playing for both teams being bisexual, Blake could be the same since she had her eyes on Adam when they are younger l, etc... Also, for me, I say this to Tyrian Callow, “DIE YOU FUCKER, WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO KILL YOU, YOU’RE A SCORPION YET YOU KEEP ON LIVING LIKE A ROACH!”
FateRWBY ODST chapter 13 . 3/19/2019
I am unsure if the first comment is sent so I send a second one of the first that I copy and paste:

I read chapter 13 and got to the part on energy swords taking about 5-10 slashes before it runs out of energy. That is not true to actual halo lore, it is just a game balancer, just as plasma weapons that the Covenant use run out of energy so fast in the game, in the actual lore from the other sources such as their comics/visual novels and books, Covenant plasma/energy weapons can last a couple to a few days without having to charge them, and when they are charged, you know those “crates” you see Covenant weapons on, those act as either weapon storage for covenant weapons that shoot ballistic ammunition or charging stations for Covenant energy/plasma weapons. So, if you have the time, please fix this and any other error you have made on that part please, when I had the time, I heavily went into looking into the lore of halo, somewhat deeper than you I suppose, like I had compared the different variants of the halo Magnum from the different games to their canon counterparts from when they were used, and know that the variant used in Halo CE uses high explosive ammo, which explosive ammunition is useful against energy shields, though the Magnum from Halo 2 and Halo 3: ODST if I recall correctly is just armor penetrating, the ones in halo reach, halo 3 and the other halo games are stronger because they have HE rounds though they either don’t pack the same amount of punch because of game balancing, or their HE rounds are less explosive than the earlier variant used in Halo CE. So I do hope you can do this change for me, TehArbitur53. Though I doubt anyone else would notice unless they are a major, and I mean major fan of halo, I have been playing halo since I was child and my uncle had gotten me to play with him, which ended up with me playing Halo and Mortal Kombat on the original Xbox console.
FateRWBY ODST chapter 13 . 3/19/2019
CliffySilver66 chapter 28 . 3/18/2019
also I would like to mention that it is possible for someone to be infected and still be alive so is possible for Grim to be infected, older infection forms may not fully infect their victim and fail at infecting them but if a fresh one does infects them later
CliffySilver66 chapter 25 . 3/15/2019
all the talk of the Flood being gone... cringe so much cringe
CliffySilver66 chapter 24 . 3/13/2019
one thing a brute values more then themselves, is their pack
CliffySilver66 chapter 21 . 3/13/2019
wait I just realized, even if the Grimm set up pools at the Uplift Reserve and ONI site by the time after ODST those area's are going to be glassed well more destroyed
The King Zhaul chapter 27 . 2/25/2019
Sorry to be late. But reading this chapter... The gravemind part was a bit crappy, no offense please. But... How Thel, The Arbiter, know about the gravemind? And i think the gravemind just say to Ruby and Jaune "Remnant" a bit bad. He could have said something like "And. These two, from the remnant's of a Dying World. Have the bravery to figth even the biggest darkness." or like that. And again the reaction's. Good lord please spend a bit more of time in then please. The rest are good to a bit uncanny. But work's anyway.

Hope this helped you.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/19/2019
that was sooo WEIRD!
Chryperion chapter 28 . 2/17/2019
Very superb chapter, I really like the ideas you're putting on this fanfic; especially the Arthurian myth. I hope humanity will find the spear in the near future. I idea sparked in my mind that Margaret Parangosky could be the descendant of either Sir Gawain or Sir Lancelot.

I'm also gonna revise the Grimm Armed Forces (now named the Armies of Grimm) because It's too OP on my taste, I will try to revised them if I have time due to college.

Keep up the good work,
From ChronoHyperion.
ThatGuyYouMet chapter 28 . 2/17/2019
Will teams JNPR and RWBY return to Remnant?

Please don't be one of the Jaune Arc haters that just make Jaune look bad to troll and pissed off those who like the guy.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »