Reviews for Jekyll and Hyde
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
This made me feel some type of way. Love this soooo much.
ValidescopeWest chapter 1 . 3/8/2021
This is a cute story. I Iike it.
Lillypops chapter 1 . 10/28/2020
que linda tu historia, tal vez ya no leas esto... pero si me encanto..
saludes
alezi monela chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
Holaaaaaaaaaaa!Ha estado increible, me ha encantado la lectura, es decir esta muy bien acopladas las personalildades de Jackie y Hyde. Me gusto mucho, espero puedas leer mi mensaje y escribir algo mas de esta parejita.
Saludos
convolutings chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
PLEASE DO MORE OF THIS! I love outsider POV
hondagirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
One of my favorite That 70's Show stories. I have read it multiple times over the last 10 years. It is just perfect and I love that it takes place from the POV of people OUTSIDE of the gang, it just so good.
ddoyle chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
I loved this story. It was the plot on the show, but behind the scenes which made it fun!
Goldenbassets chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
This was such fun! I loved the Jekyll and Hyde play on Jackie and Hyde.
sfstewart chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
loved it
huerihfru77 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Oh my god, that was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
this is so cute but in character oh my god
TigerintheTARDIS chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
This is so amazing and in character. Loved it!
107derwent chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
How awesome is this story?! Loved it! I really enjoyed your writing style and it was pretty nice to see how hyde and jackie were disturbing PP High's peace! Keep writing!
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Brilliant!
MJ chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Oh my Gosh! It was perfect! So in character! I totally loved the perspective that you gave this story, so much that I felt identified with the cheerleaders and understood that Jackie had a lot to loose (in popularity and related stuff) in her school just by choosing to date Hyde instead of Kelso. Not only can you she her fighting more than him for their relationship in the series but I saw her here too, although Steven Hyde had his part.
Really a great fan fic and my favourite so far!
Great job! Excellent!