Reviews for Jekyll and Hyde
MJ chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Oh my Gosh! It was perfect! So in character! I totally loved the perspective that you gave this story, so much that I felt identified with the cheerleaders and understood that Jackie had a lot to loose (in popularity and related stuff) in her school just by choosing to date Hyde instead of Kelso. Not only can you she her fighting more than him for their relationship in the series but I saw her here too, although Steven Hyde had his part.
Really a great fan fic and my favourite so far!
Great job! Excellent!
la muneka chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Very beautiful, and so in character. I loved reading this story, smiled all through reading it. Well written too :)
huangjj chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Love it. You captured a big missing element from the show - what goes on at school, which is huge for high school kids. This is well written and your characterisation is spot on. Definitely going in my favourites and on recs lists! Thanks for sharing :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I loved this. A great look into JH relationship and it's beginnings.
acc5rod chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was wonderful and I cant believe this is the only JH story you ever wrote. Great job!
CluelessMajor chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Brilliant. Just brilliant.

The format of the story, the character development - everything! One of the best short prose I've read in a long while. In fact, even if I knew nothing about the That 70s show, I would still have thoroughly enjoyed this one-shot.

And that's saying something. Most fanfics need the established characters, but this one-shot... wow - everything is just great.

10/10
Cat chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Loved it
YourWickedWays chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Amazing. Hilarious.

AWESOMENESS!
anonymous jane chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
wow, just wow...this is now definitely on my list of favorite j/h stories. sometimes the angst in most of their stories is too much, and this was a welcome break from it. your story was well-written, funny, and smart (jekyll and hyde ahaha)

keep writing please!
jasmine ryans chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
THAT WAS AMAZING! please continue writing jackie/hyde!
Me chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Speechless. Wonderful. Best couple you could possibly use.

Izzles chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this story before now.

I think this was actually the first That 70s Show fanfiction I ever read, and it's still one of my favourites.

I love that you have it from the pov of people outside their group - I've always wondered what their peers would think (it was surprising enought to their friends!)

Your writing style is absolutely fantastic, and really makes this story stand out.

And the dialogue between Jackie and Hyde is so... them.

Lauren chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Awesome, I really liked it.
Bini chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I give you a standing ovation!
Birds and Bees chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I really liked this! It was fun and an awesome POV to use, talking through all the classmates.

One thing though. Jekyll was the calm, gentlemanly doctor, Hyde was the crazy one.

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

Easy mistake to make though and people often do. I only remember it because I think "Jekyll has the crazy sounding name but he's the calm one"

Still really loved this fic!