Reviews for The Goblin Queen
Marta chapter 13 . 7/25/2017
Please update soon :)
Zara of the Stars chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
Awesome fic, I hope you update soon.
AfineWine chapter 13 . 5/23/2017
I love the way you are writing these characters. Its like they are coming from the movie. This story is amazong and im lookong forward to see how you continue it. Thank you for your time and effort in creating this art.
sj61 chapter 13 . 5/18/2017
I've just begun reading Labyrinth fanfiction and this one is just amazing! I do hope that you'll post the next chapter soon. I like how you portraying Jareth and Sarah, how stubborn they both are. I guess Jareth has a lot to learn about how to treat Sarah so she'll trust him.
inugirl504 chapter 13 . 5/17/2017
Awesome. Keep up the great work.
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 13 . 5/16/2017
this is very good i hope there is more soon
Martounette chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
I'm so into the story I can hardly believe it! :) Waiting for the next update is a torture! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2017
This story is great! Can't wait to see what happens next! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/10/2017
Give me more! Lol but seriously I'm so into this story I'm so sad I caught up already. I'm glad they are making progress. Her solution to the drinking problem was a very well done plot point. I want to see Jareth actinv more like a man and less like a king, so the nightmare was very cool.
SecondSolitaire chapter 13 . 5/12/2017
This is such a great story! I can't wait to read more. :)
Honoria Granger chapter 13 . 5/12/2017
This is well done, but the transition from trying to summon the goblet to going to the bath is very rough. Perhaps you need a bit more in there. I love that she's finally coming into her powers! Thanks for the nice read.
Jetredgirl chapter 13 . 5/12/2017
Interesting story. Enjoyed it so far :-)
KAYKAY22PRINCESS chapter 12 . 5/10/2017
Love this story. Please update soon.