Reviews for All Shall Love Me and Despair
ShuleAroon chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
well.. what can I say... a bit strange... and some kind of different of most of the other stories ... but in some way it was not bad :) ... definitely very well written like always ;)

tabbyforever chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
O, wow, I don't normally go for things like this, but that was absolutly brilliant!
Please please don't just one-shot it, follow it up, it'd make a great series!
I'm iching to read more about Evil, Dark Queen Minerva!
Jem. xx
TabbyKit chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
One important there going to be more? I really like it, and it is really well written.
Again, is there gonna be more? Pwease?
Laughing Siren chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
wow EVIL MINERVA YEAH i love this some how i don't think this should be a one - shot i think u should write more!
Umbridgeitis chapter 1 . 10/6/2003

oh my god! i love it! will there be more? that was just so good!
gaineewop chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Um if i didn't know you as well as i do, i would be very afraid! Great story, and i am not a huge Harry Potter Fan. Great plot twists and fantastic suspense. )
Butler chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
You know not all vampires are bad. Like a wise old man once said, "Don't jugde one by his family. But what he does and his friends.

But if they rule fairly and are good. No problem.

Do you plan to up date this as a saga?

stoneygem chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Jesus Christ! *swallows* I *swallows again* Good thing, I didn't read that one as a bedtime story. That was out of the very good.
Aeryn Alexander chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Wow. Dark. And very scary. I love the quote from LotR. It was perfect. I never imagined that anything like this could be written (for so many reasons), and so well too. Now I'm off to go wash the darkness out of my brain before it consumes me too. I'll never look at Minerva the same again. *shudder*
Laura chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Wow. That was excellent! and more than a little disturbing. :) But I like it a lot. the idea of evil McGonagall and Dumbledore is very intriguing. I hope you write more soon!
Helna chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Wow.. that was dark!

I liked it, it was a nice twist!
stephanie johnson chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
WTF? lol. damn, girl. when you said disturbing, i didn't even give second thought to what you might consider demented. That was awesome. I like how you pulled stuff from the books, like the twelve uses of dragons blood, and the morgana lefey reference (but i knew that would pop up eventually) great the title you chose and the lotr quote as well. cool stuff. -Steph
Sly thing chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Wow. Talk about dark and sinister. There are a couple things I don't understand. Harry for example. I mean, really, he drank without any hesitation. I think that is kinda OOC. I mean, I think he would have absolutley refused. I think he would have fought. I think that Prof. M. would have had to kill a couple of innocent bystanders before he would have obeyed. Anyway. I think Ginny's reaction was also a little OOC. Other than the OOC, I think it was good. Original plot. I think you should continue it.