Reviews for The Prodigy and the Order of the Phoenix
Have you read the inheritance cycle series? I recognise the name Glaedr.
GeneralJackStarling chapter 1 . 2/19
lol, love the Eldest reference
I got the Glaedr reference, even though I haven't read that series for a while. I'm going to pick it up again soon, though. Eldest is next to me right now. (If it wasn't a reference to that, then sorry.)
TJP123 chapter 1 . 2/5
I normally dislike Harry Potter but this crossover was great! I loved the reference to Glaedr (Inheritance cycle dragon). In general, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Good idea, I'm waiting for the next chapter.
GeneralJackStarling chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Love the intro, can't wait to see where you'll take this story. Best of luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Update please
Alexander.Husband chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
nice intro and it will be intresting to see where you take this. keep it coming.
Evettege chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
This is brilliant, it would be awesome if you continue this
L'Angleterre chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I really hope you continue this! Love it.
ThatOneJay123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
This is so exciting! I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Looking toward to more
Anami chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Hello.

I would like to say that there is always room for improvement -though your writing style is fine, there are some spelling mistakes. In some sentences, commas are required, though you did not use them, and my personal opinion on the fact is that it made the reading quite uncomfortable. Some details are overlooked. Like how Juliet let an old man that claimed to be a wizard in the house without questions. And where is Butler? Do Artemis' parents' know about him being a wizard? Also, the small chat between Artemis and Dumbledore lacks some details. And I'm somehow not very convinced about the whole "he got Holly's eye back" thing. I feel like there could've been something else to explain the newfound magic. Like the fact that he possesses a cloned body built up surrounded by magic? That would be more acceptable, I think.

Tell me if my constructive criticism bothers you, or if you want me to continue on about the whole chapters. I hope that you understand that this review has the goal to help you improve your writing, nothing else. Otherwise, keep up the good work! Eager to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Looking foward for the next chapter
BlueAutumn12 chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
awesome first chapter cant wait for more