Reviews for Something to Show
MissEternal chapter 6 . 10/22/2018
This is really interesting! I really want to see Tsuna's and his father's future interactions now, especially if his father is aware of how big of a trust issue he caused between them. Looking forward to meeting all the cast!
tatipi2262 chapter 6 . 9/26/2018
Plz Update soon
scarlettravencrove chapter 6 . 8/20/2018
Hope you continue this
00Chup chapter 6 . 4/27/2018
This story is awesome, I really like it!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2018
I don't like how you're developing this story. Instead of keeping Hinata female, you're just conforming to KHR canon. Also, the chapters are short and rushed. Where are the details? How does it feel to have and use flames instead of chakra.
So many questions unanswered.
Apocalypse owner chapter 6 . 4/19/2018
I want to the changes in her relationship with her dad.
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 6 . 4/12/2018
OMG Loving This! U r AMZING
Allykrau chapter 6 . 4/11/2018
Oh this is too good xD love it!
SnowyLuna chapter 6 . 4/11/2018
Uwa~ I cannot wait until the next chapter~ Kekekekekekeke~ Thank you for the chapter! It is? Was? Amazing~ I look forward to the next one! Xoxox
Magic29 chapter 6 . 4/11/2018
I think he keeps training and finds a martial arts style that fits his body type think he should be friends with kyouya at some point Please Update Soon
FlightOrFight chapter 5 . 4/6/2018
I'm happy to see more stories with a strong Hinata so go you! This fic is off to a good start. Thank you for writing it :D
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 5 . 4/5/2018
I am honest soo happy to see it updated~ Ugh. Hate that his flames get sealed each time x(
MayaHikari chapter 5 . 4/5/2018
well, Nonno you like to freeze young uns aren't you.
Allykrau chapter 5 . 4/5/2018
Oh shiiiiit xD love it!
Magic29 chapter 4 . 11/27/2017
Think Iemitsu doesn't seal hinata/tsuna flames but does talk to him about not using them
Please Update Soon