Reviews for Encounter the Dark Angels
mv2015 chapter 20 . 6/10/2015
HI , enjoying your story I thought i should leave a review, I enjoy this story quite abit, already at 20 chapter wow very long story the characters are still developing but its good so far. Please update soon. Will keep reading to 22 :)
Mirror the Fox chapter 22 . 8/3/2005
youre slow at updating but its quite understandable.

please update soon!_
Twigsss chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Awesome story! I especially liked the name of it! It went really well with the plot line of the story and how it pulled it self together :D Could you perhaps read one of stories .

-Demos
Ame-sama chapter 21 . 5/26/2005
It's been so long since your last update that I'm going to have to go back to the beginning to even remember who the charachters are! I'm not flaming or anything, I'm just making a point. Still, you're an awesome writer; keep it up!
Mirror the Fox chapter 21 . 2/1/2005
I love this story and the battle was awesome!

pweaze update soon!
Mirror the Fox chapter 20 . 1/20/2005
I love this story so far but hopefully both our writers block go away thank you!
Rya chapter 20 . 12/16/2004
Your summer vacation, my Christmas one. You aren't gonna make me wait till June for the next update, are ya'?
Kikile chapter 19 . 10/22/2004
UPDATE PLEASE! I'm waiting. Been waiting since a month ago, and believe me, it seem longer. PLEASSE Update?
LilV chapter 19 . 9/26/2004
good story. but Kali.. can you say CREE-PY? she kinda scares me... but update soon. can't wait for the next chapter.
Tala is the best chapter 15 . 9/26/2004
its a cool story specially when tala in come may in the story and fall in love with tala

hugs and kiss
Cat Helper chapter 19 . 9/26/2004
A review for the whole story!

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! I saw some spelling errors, but those are very minor. Now I only have one more thing to say...

UPDATE, THAT'S AN ORDER!

Cat Helper
Cat Helper chapter 10 . 9/26/2004
You had me spellbpund by this fic'. Loved it soo much!

Yet also, Unicolyon's colour is white, not green. I don't know if you have changed it in further chapters. Also Amphylyon's yellow, Salamolyon's red, Griffolyon's purple.

Great story, i say that once again. I'm happy you threw out AllStars, I'm not so fond of them. Now my favourote teams of the whole serie one are left, YAY!

Cat Helper
yamitammy the Victorian chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Huwhat? Sydney again? Oh man, that settles it, I am writing a fic in which the competition takes place in Bendigo. I mean in Crush Gear Turbo my fave character played in Sydney and now the Beyblade competition takes place in Sydney. Darn it, they get nearly everything these days. Oh well, story's still good.
Chikiro chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I love your story...way kool...I'm telling everyone! May I ask if it is Ok for me to post it on my webie? silent-tears/
forfirith chapter 16 . 2/20/2004
please keep on writing this fanfic it is so interesting and fun to read keep up the good work! -