Reviews for Indigo Spice
Kuroki8 chapter 24 . 7/21
Good story, a shame it's not fully edited, though.
omg i didn't except this to be a highschool AU of all things o_o
looks like Vegeta has the right idea about observing things first - wonder what Goku's backstory is
Dark Shang chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
I like your artical very much!!
Angel a goku x vegeta fan chapter 24 . 9/19/2014
Please please please please PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL
Kit Bikyuu The Kitsune chapter 24 . 7/19/2014
This story was amazing, and it truly made my day.
Winged Creatures chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
aww goku is so cute
Winged Creatures chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
goku is going to be a mommy
Winged Creatures chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
its vegeta
EJrosen chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
lol i know you worte this alone time ago but i read this two years ago and it was my first gokuxvegeta fic and i loved it so much it took me years to find this story agian but then it hit me the canddles name i was so happy i screamd you made me a gokuxvegeta fan girl thanks for opinging my eyes cuz befor the i hated the idea but its so cool now
Boxy Briefs chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
OMG I LOVED THE STORY! I even cried! Epic story keep them up!
Trinity Stark chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
I have to say...Still my favorite story...
Guest chapter 24 . 11/6/2012
you need to keep it going it sounds unfinished
Vee017 chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
Aaaand the quotations marks are gone in this chapter :(

I'll have to see if I can continue or if it's too difficult.
Vee017 chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
I keep seeing this fic on many recommendation pages, and I have clicked on it before to read but there was always one thing that always stopped me: All of the quotation marks were missing.

I was looking at another rec page today and saw this again, so I decided to click and just see if it was still the same.

LO. AND. EFFING. BEHOLD.

QUOTATION MARKS! Everywhere! In their places! I was SO HAPPY that I could finally read this story! I have no idea if you fixed it, or if FFN fixed some coding that made them show up again, but whatever happened I appreciate it.

Some of the letters are capitalized in weird places, but it only throws me off for a minute. As long as I have quotation marks, I don't care!

I am really liking this story so far. OMG, fuck Chi Chi! Throughout the whole thing I was like "Please don't get pregnant please don't get pregnant". This world doesn't need a Gohan!

I love Vegeta's intro, and I also like the liberties you took with their ages. In canon, there's a 5 year difference, but here you've made it almost 10. It defiitely gives Vegeta an "older man" vibe to Goku's adolescence.

I really like how their relationship is progressing. How Vegeta has given him his heritage, and can explain things. I love how you bring in their heightened sense of smell. And of course, they're going to spar :D LOL.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this!
FanRan chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
One of my all time favorite g/v stories