Reviews for Genius of the Uzumaki Clan
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 1/5
Nice start. I love a genius Naruto in the Warring Clan era. Without Mito being present in Konoha, I doubt they will have the same seals protecting the village, which means they may not make out of the three World Wars alive. Plus...if Naruto turns out to be on the same level as Hashirama, I'm curious to see what that will mean for the future of the Uzumaki Clan. Great job so far and I def can't wait to see what happens next. Hope we get another update soon.
danieljeji chapter 5 . 1/3
Amazing story. I can’t wait for an update
Please update soon
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 5 . 12/28/2017
This fic is really good! The world-building is great, Naruto's fics in the war clan's era are, if well writed, really interesting, I look forward to readmore.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2017
please carry on writing this story
PriceTage chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
This a nice story hope u continue
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 2 . 9/9/2017
Kushina verbal tic is dattebanne, not dattebayo. Its not funny.
Black-Blue-Penguin-09 chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
this is very good and very detailed.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
Interesting chapter. Please keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2017
Would be interesting to see Naruto paired with Toka.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
Interesting I love this story I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
"a mind so sharp it could cut butter'' is hardly an achievement. Butter is soft as fuck lmao. Your grandma's toothless gums could cut through butter, dude.
ramze chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
Yay, another chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter and matching between naruto and hashirama. Sorry to hear about your financial troubles. Hope things work out for you.
jojo chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
Interesting as usual, your writing style also seems less chaotic
KamiKageRyuuketsu chapter 5 . 8/23/2017
Stop begging for money dude thats low as fuck get a job like the rest of the world. I live on my own low income only $9700s a year and while i struggle i get by fine its called making do with what u have
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 5 . 8/23/2017