Reviews for Genius of the Uzumaki Clan
Stone Cold chapter 7 . 7/12
You need to give Naruto an upgrade power that can make him equal or better than wood style or the sharigan.
A Fawkes Named Kurama chapter 7 . 7/12
good but not as good as my fics
Guedt55 chapter 7 . 7/9
Love the story. I still think the senju clan head is a prick. The uzumaki ahould demand something in return for something he caused. You inteiguex mw anout mentions of the hagaromo clan. I atill thing naruto needs a something to place him at level with the future hasharama and madara. Also i would like to see more of naruto's parents.
I enjoyed this chapter especially naruto and hashirama’s battle and how he won through his cunning I cannot wait until the next chapter keep up the good work
Strider98 chapter 7 . 7/11
Thanks for this story. Being a fanfic writer must be a thankless job and I imagine it’s frustrating at times. So thank you.
Now for the story, I must say I like it a fair bit. It’s an AU so that’s always a plus. Your OCs’ are well developed and feel like actual people which is a must if you’re gonna write an AU story like this which will doubtlessly have many new characters. I like how you’ve written children as well. They don’t fell like grown ups stuck in children’s bodies. (Except for Naruto at times, which is understandable as he’s supposed to be a genius.)
I don’t usually like reading children doing things in stories because more often than not it’s boring but you’ve done good job of making these chapters entertaining though I would like the story to pick up the pace.

There are a few things I think I have to mention in this chapter though. Firstly if you enlarge a kunai wouldn’t its sides be no longer sharp because they would be wide as its sides would enlarge proportionally. So they wouldn’t cut.
You could use it to bash people in but then again wouldn’t be as heavy as a standard kunai, so it wouldn’t be dense and Hashirama should be able to break it in two with a punch. Though you could say that the seal increases its mass as well which I’m willing to believe even though it’s against the laws of physics. Suspension of disbelief and all that.
Anyway these are small things that don’t really matter but I though I would mention it.

Hope you have good day. Thanks again.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 7/10
It is extremely normal for a four year old child to be able to figure out how to use yo-yo after getting one for the first time and not at all some kind of sign of genius intellect. Your kid not being able to figure one out at that age would probably be cause for concern.
danieljeji chapter 7 . 7/10
Please continue
Scaunders chapter 7 . 7/9
Good Chap
elliehandesu chapter 7 . 7/9
Oh yeah damn i hope naruto learn a technique such as her dad minato techniques even thought minato is a civilian there.. that would be awesome... damn I hope those two boy would grow up as a friend and comrade.
Natsuyuuki chapter 7 . 7/9
Aah... wow. I think Naruto statement still true for Uzumakis. If only Naruto in canon learn to be true Uzumakis, he was will be a very strong in team. And yeah, I still expected Naruto will make Hiraisin formula thou...

By the way, Thank you for update!
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 7 . 7/9
Good chapter, I really liked the characterization displayed by Butsuma, Jin, Gia elder, Hashirama, and the brief scene with Tobirama. The talk between Jin and his father was good, Butsuma is human even if he's even more stoic/shinobi like than Jin.

And yeah, Naruto is a little too perfect. Some character traits that make him not agreeable with 100% of the population could be interesting. I suppose some people would argue this is what makes the original Naruto such a perfect show, but I found myself enjoying the side characters of that series much more than the protagonist.
Mystolon chapter 7 . 7/9
Not a very good fight to be honest what's the word anticlimactic, Neither Naruto or Hashirama lived up to the hype, Naruto certainly didn't come off across as a genius of any kind

Also I need to ask this, You are aware that Sealing Jutsu doesn't always require Ink and Paper to be used right? In fact most High level Fuuinjutsu is used without them

Naruto requiring to paint seals on his fingers to Mark others with them, Why the hell would you Nerf Fuuinjutsu like that, I started reading a story called Genius of the Uzumaki clan because I wanted to see Fuuinjutsu used to it's fullest not to see it handicapped
Train Heartnett chapter 7 . 7/9