Reviews for Diamond Sunbursts
EmilyBea chapter 22 . 9/1
THIS. WAS. SIMPLY. WONDERFUL! Okay, seriously though, I loved this so much. It was truly a fluff fest and the most satisfying way to end this lovely story. Thank you so much for all of your hard work on this, and rest assured it is so easy to tell this was a labor of love. I will definitely come back and read this story again and again. It's just that good!
Ness fan 01 chapter 22 . 8/22
What a cute ending. I love Kelly telling Killian the news. Thank you for this story. I really enjoyed it.
xXrebelgirl07Xx chapter 22 . 8/20
Great ending. I'm looking forward to read more of your future work.
revanmeetra87 chapter 22 . 8/20
This was such a lovely conclusion! They found their happy beginning.
Thank you so much for the story. Your writing is delightful and I loved all the twists and turns of this story. Wonderful work.
Number Ten chapter 21 . 8/14
Yay, the wedding is finally happening. I'm a little sad that it's ending soon, but I still love it.
Great chapter! I really liked the daddy Killian scene as always. The brothers scene was good, that is something the show kinda glossed over as well.
This story is one of my favorites. I know you'll be wrapping it up soon, but I will be looking forward to reading more stories from you.
Have a great week!

~MK
EmilyBea chapter 21 . 8/12
This was a great chapter and I am glad you brought Nemo and Liam 2 back! I never expected you to weave them into this story but it was a nice twist and I was happy to see it. Also always happy to see Killian and Emma adjusting to the co parenting thing. Very sweet. Really excited to see your final chapter and the wedding and everything whenever you can get it published!
EmilyBea chapter 20 . 8/12
So it took me a while to get the chance to read this but I really loved seeing them get home. The talk between Emma and Killian about the house and when he was gone was so bittersweet because they obviously missed each other dearly, but I am just to glad they are moving forward and there is a wedding coming! Thanks for writing this!
revanmeetra87 chapter 21 . 8/11
This was great. I am glad you brought Liam 2 in for Killian to get closure. And of course Nemo is a treasure as always.
I always love seeing updates from you. Looking forward to the next update
A True Oncer chapter 2 . 8/6
Awesome chapter! I loved it! I just knew that Kelly was Killian's daughter!
PopPotter777 chapter 20 . 8/4
I caught the Old Hook reference at the end. Seeing that in the episode almost made me choke on my drink & I could not stop laughing the entire episode! That is one of the things that might've happened to him if Emma hadn't come around. He might have stayed a vengeful pirate in Neverland or the Enchanted Forest and that is way scarier (think Dark Hook-esque)
I remember reading about the Children of Lir in one of my fairy tale books and always wondered what happened to them. I like your interpretation best.
The writing bug has ceased to even come within a 10 mile radius of me so the stories I had planned on finishing and posting are flat right now. We'll see what happens the next few days. I wonder what writing bugs like to eat? Maybe that'll tempt it to come back and inspire me to finish.
The Regina/Charming/Killian reaction to her winning the bet was pretty funny! Leave it to her to know exactly when he was going to propose to Emma. I wonder what Snow's bet would've been
I do love the extras you put into your story!
Very nice chapter. I think you've wrapped up everything nicely. Odette and Derek got home! And I loved that Odile has to be her servant. That is justice! And the children of Lir are old enough to take care of themselves. So that is nice.
Emma and Killian are home! And of course in the great Storybrook tradition they have to celebrate at Granny's! I liked the bet scenario playing out. LOL
I'm curious about this idea you're debating.
I will be back next Friday! Have a great week!

~MK
A True Oncer chapter 1 . 8/4
This story had an interesting start. It was really good!
revanmeetra87 chapter 20 . 8/4
Great chapter. Loved he moment they crossed the threshold, and the send off with Odette and co. was great. Happy Belle won the bet and got her book, lol. I don't want this story to end!
Potter chapter 19 . 7/30
This was a very nice, fluffy chapter and gave me the warm, fuzzy feels. I had to re-signup here so my next reviews will be under PopPotter777. I finally finished one of the stories I've been meaning for the past month and might post it. It turned out better than I thought. I'm struggling with the other two and another idea popped into my head today so I'll see where that one goes.