Reviews for Elementary, My Dear Gandalf
Stormcutter684 chapter 3 . 4/6
Re-read this again! I still find it really cool how Aragorn can identify which hobbit out of lots and LOTS of hobbits is Frodo Baggins. Love this story! :)
Stormcutter684 chapter 3 . 2/16
Oh what an awesome story! And THAT is how Aragorn came to serve, help, protect, and become friends with. Awesome! :)
Anon chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
:) Wonderful!
Anon chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Truly an interesting notion that Aragorn was more prepared to meet Frodo than Frodo was to meet him.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Sounds like fun.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Silly Aragorn not all harm comes from violence Sam knows that.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Couldn't stay away any longer I like your portrayal of everyone's responses to Bilbo disappearing especially the hobbit children.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Gandalf talking in circles like a pro and Aragorn still seizes the important parts of what he says. Umm yeah your works are too good I keep coming and reading them when I should be studying for my exams.
Nikikeya chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
This was very good. But tragically short. Its fun reading scenes from different POVs, still, now you must write a companion piece from GANDALF'S POV about this...
crazy-about-books chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Yes Frodo is special, no wonder Aragorn was in awe of Frodo. Aragorn is right this is more that learning to know a hobbit it is to protect them, keep the innocence of those who are and save the world from destruction. Who better knows that than Gandalf, Frodo, and now Aragorn. lovely, beautiful, and sweet.
crazy-about-books chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Aragorn is amazing a deducting what is going on how Frodo feels. When he described how Frodo looked my heart just broke, poor Frodo, I can see why he would feel that way. Wonderful description especially this

"the boy, surrounded by his friends, appears still to be frozen in shock. Mere seconds after Bilbo's disappearance, a mug of mostly untasted ale slowly fell from his hand and crashed to the ground, unnoticed. He hadn't known, then...A young hobbit sitting next to him, with golden curls and an earnest, concerned face, is talking to him, but Frodo doesn't seem to hear him" I was so glad to see Sam there, he'll help to the best of his ablilities. Love it!
crazy-about-books chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love your Gandalf in this story. He is how I imagine him to be; a sense of humor, wise, and spaking in riddles. He takes joy in giving puzzles and taking them, and has a fasination with hobbits. Aragorn is also good, he is enjoys Gandalf's riddles and you can see a slight mysteriousness to him but he is also open. Wonderful!
Karm Starkiller chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Wonderful, like your other stories. I've just about decided I don't need to read your LotR fics to know I like them! Don't worry, reading them makes me love them instead of just liking :)
Tony WildRiver chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Short and stirring! I liked the choice of scenes and the attention to detail in Aragorn's perspective. _
Lionhearted Girl chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
Beautiful as usual, loved the scene where Aragorn picks Frodo out in the croud, and notices that he has some loyal friends too.